Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Aspergers...ODD.... Up/Down.. Up/Down...All around.. HUH? April 13, 2012

F.R.I.D.A.Y.!!!

Beautiful...........NUFF SAID!

  Ok, so I did not make it here on Wednesday like I thought I might........ And I really wished i had cause I know FOR SURE there was something really important I was going to write and my old BUTT forgot what it was........ I seriously am loosing brain cells somehow and I cant figure it out!!!!!!!!


Maybe from my ear.. my OCD self also cleans my ears too much from what I am told and my right ear is all cut open and HURTING!!!!!!! and i feel it draining........EWWWWWWWW first of all..... OUCH  second of all.. But my wonderful momma and her "voo doo" that she do............. lol  NOT REALLY!!!  Gave me some all natural ear drops.. that BURNED like the dickens when i first put it is, but then i realized that pain felt better than it itching!!!!!!!  But the next day my ear started feeling better and i think will be healed soon.. I also haven't touched it much....

Here are a couple videos from our Easter egg hunts........  Please excuse my voice I forget I am right next to the camera!!!!!!!!   lol

This first one is so awesome for me being OCD to watch.. You are going to see my two year old open one egg at a time and put candy in one spot and put egg back together and then put the egg in its own pile....  Such organization!!!!!!!!!!!  LOVE IT!!!!We were at Nanna's with the cousins too.


This next video is of both of them at Mimi's hunting eggs with a couple her cousins



So this week we have picked back up some progress we have made.. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT, I tell you it is one step forward and two back sometimes!!!!!!!!!

AND YES.............Right up front I will admit it............ FINE... I slacked of when I shouldn't have...........NO, I do not need anyone to tell me I am making it worse or that I am just making it harder for her in the long run.......

BUT

I am telling you this UP/Down  Up/Down stuff is about to drive me insane to the point where I just stand there looking as if i have turned zombie but don't want to eat brains yet and stare.........Samarra said to me one time..........  WHAT?????...Can your brain not compute how to make dinner......

Now see I have a choice right at that very moment...............

- Reach over and slap her silly (cause that is what everyone I think would want to do)
- Ignore it.
- Give a consequence and if so what???
- No dinner??
- Try to lecture her on why that is not a nice thing to say, even though i am sure she nailed my look...

And I looked at her and turned around and just walked away........ I think I just was tired..........


BUT...............for those of you who deal with kids with a form of autism.. 

THIS IS A HUGE BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!  Did you catch it???????????????  SHE RECOGNIZED MY EXPRESSION!!!!!!!!!

YIIIIIIPPPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you "Emotional Bingo!"

Last night when watching wheel of fortune I guessed on a puzzle and was wrong, she says......How does it feel to guess dumb things like that.......

And again I had a choice...........lololol  this time I told her how that makes me feel and of course she debated with me on how it was dumb.......So she ended up faking a "sorry" and I let it go.

Well this week has been full of them............!! And I did not respond how I should have= (  A couple times I had to though= (  Ya know she is so sweet and loving!!!!!!! I just don't understand what goes on upstairs that can switch it so fast.. And here is the question I still don't have an answer to.......

Yes she is learning how to respond better to things, or what is appropriate or not to do or say....
BUT!!!
These things do NOT stop her from thinking them, I am her mom, I know what she is thinking at times just by her expressions.........I can see the feeling of HATE just beaming out of her eyes!!   So how do you stop the brain from going there to begin with???

Her crying and overloading was a bit better this week, no hitting the baby this week. As far as physical and mental strain this week has been very positive. Except a few times she anger outbursts.........OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  I forgot, I found the cure for Samarra expecting dinner right at 5:30 when I get home!!!!!!!!!!! We started walking two miles right when I get home!!!!!!!!!!!

Then after I get home she she is so tired she doesn't even mention it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lololol   GO momma Go momma...........Except this means I am going to have to be healthy all the time.........uggg what i give into to have no conflict.................  blah............eeeeewwww....lololol

So for those of y'all who are prayin out there.. I believe it was our week to get some divine intervention= )   WHOOP WHOOP...........Now pray for my brain cells to stop disappearing!!!!!  lolol

Well I am off here to do the work thang............

Here are a bunch of photos of our Easter Weekend!!!  = )  ENJOY!

UM Hair lookin all who-dun-it-and-what-for!!!!!!! 

AWW new Hair-do.. lookin for eggs= )

MORE CANDIES!!

Found one!!

Just me.. yup look the same as i did last week  lol

Have a GREAT WEEK!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment