Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Aspergers.. ODD... Testing testing 123??? Yay I can post a blog today!! Sept. 28, 2012

Today is another song day!!

Happy Happy Friday.. Happy Happy Friday!!!  
 If you sing that, and wiggle around it is kinda fun  lol Well,...... Maybe you should only do it if you have kids with you so you can blame it on them  lololol

Destiny Christian School !!! Go WILDCATS!!! 
 WOW, Ok, so I had a awesomely written post for last Friday!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what??? It was not my fault this time.. SOOOOOO those of you sending me love/hate mail.....lolol.......The blog page was broken!!!!!  I couldn't get to the post page, just an error. I tried again Monday, same thing. Today I crossed my fingers and legs.. lol cause I am wearing a skirt and I usually do anyway and I opened it and it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!

So you will be blessed with my words today  lolol

To be honest with you though I remember nothing of last week now  lolol I am telling you i have issues or my life is so horrific that I block it out immediately......But I am pretty sure that is not it.. lolol

Well one thing I do know is we went to see her behavioral doctor, Dr. Kukas, and because we have been dealing with such anger issues at home, I gave i n to upping her current meds 1mg so this makes her taking Intuniv 3mg every day...

OK, I do not suggest just throwing your child on meds for any reason, I wished I did not have to give meds to Samarra. I say HAVE to because.............This was NOT for me, it was for her finally. I fought it for over a year almost!!!!!!!! But when our situation got so bad to the point and I hate to say this. I seriously thought one night Samarra would kill me in my sleep or kill her baby sister when I was not looking.....I did at one point cry so much cause I did not know what to do, she was so miserable!!!!!!!!

So I did research on this medication, it is normally given to children with ADHD and all it does is give her the ability to think slower. Sound bad? Well, to some it does, but for Samarra, this had been a blessing........ I remember one time after she started the medicine she looked at me and said. Mom, I just thought I loved you for one of the first times ever with out wanting to hurt you...............NOW, most parents have the little awwwww moments all the time, but that was my first one ever with her!!!!!!

She has her moments when outside influences cause her to OVERLOAD if you will and that is ok..... To me I will say.. I would be hurting Samarra if I had not allowed this medication. To anyone out there considering medication...........Do NOT do it for YOU..............this is not about YOU...........it is about them and only them..........You will reap rewards if you stay out of the mix, only thing you need to do is learn to help them!

I HATE HATE HATE that there are so many kids on ADHD drugs and other things cause the parents want relief!   GRRRRRRRRRRRR   OK, that is my rant.

OK, back to normal programming  lolol This week Samarra has been so , how shall I say ... more cooperative!!!!!!!!! She has got her work done at school for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Before she had work to finish from ALL subjects!!!!!!! I am just so proud of her! She heled me make dinner two nights and NOTHING went flying across the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I still have not got her to use the silverware like she knows how to and for some reason  grrrrrrrrr she still throws her plate and stuff across the room when she gets done????????? And yes, now the baby does too..........I think this is my fault cause my OCD butt is right there to pick it up.................. I also put her shoes on this week and tied them..............And I know I shouldn't do that as well................ SO SUE ME!   I don't need a lecture!  LOLOL

This week has been a gift to her and the family...............OHHHHHHHHHHH She said to me yesterday, "Mom, you are the prettiest person to look at"  AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Then she says.. Why are you so pretty all the time and some people are not. I said.. Well honey I guess God wanted me to look this way. She says will I be pretty? I said.. Heck yeah.. how can you not be.. You already are beautiful!!! She said...........OK, you ready to cry?......................Well I hope I am pretty cause otherwise I am pretty sure I will never have a boy like me for me cause I am not like other people..........................WHAAAAAA, i wanted to cry, but I did not. I told her.. Well honey, mommy is not like other people either cause I don't like most people anyway  lolol But, I am also NOT a follower.. I LEAD and if they follow great if not then great!

OMG!!! I forgot to tell you!!!!!! Samarra is a POM POM girl at her school and she had her first game to go to!!!!!!!!!!  OK this night was hard for me but she had a blast!!!!!!!!!! OK yea boo hoo mom.. get over it..It is just that I am so protective!

The other girls were running around and playin and practicing and Samarra would be off to the side looking at whoever knows... or I would encourage her to go talk to the girls and they would walk off and so she would come back to me.. she did the repetitive part of the cheer awesome, the rest of it.. well lets say she did her own thing.. lolol  I was SOOOOOOO Proud but i wished it went perfect!  OK, so perfect to her is just how it went.. SHE does NOT recognize or see what I see, ALL she sees is ME.. She doesn't care about them or if they talk to her, she looks at me, she asks if I am proud, she asks did I see.. She wants to know if I am proud again and again... And I think the fav thing was McDonald's on our way home.. lol

OK that is my story, that is my rant.............Now I will shut up!  lol

OK, one more thing.. Siahna will be 3 this Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't believe it!  sniff sniff

Here we are over the last two weeks!!

Me at age 3 I think...  Yes, I know  cute..lolol  Weird, I look like a dark Siahna and a fat Samarra  lolol

OOPS, fell asleep after mom took her hair down.. WORE her smooth out! But look at her hair= )

She is the second on the left.. AWW my baby girl!!

She was and I was so proud of her!!!!

Me lol

and ME...

The girls painting pumpkins .. YAY paint everywhere!!!  lol

Yea, so I thought it was cute Siahna dancing on the pole.. lol Yes, that is wrong of me  lolol

K.O.  LOLOLOL

What???????  I am comfortable!!

After hair did again= )


Have an AWESOME WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! See you next time.. Same BAT time, Same BAT place........lol

No comments:

Post a Comment