Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Aspergers...ODD...Can I say... WOO HOO for at least 3 days?!!! Oct. 5, 2012

Happy Almost Weekend!!!


So, today I am going to start with something that has been bothering me.. OK that is an understatement! I am MADDER than heck!!! I try not to write things that involve other people as it is not my place nor is this the place to speak of others........So, no names....

I am in a situation right now.. well really I am not cause as you may know me, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!
There is an event coming up where I have been asked to NOT have Samarra there!!!!!!!!!!!! Siahna, ok, Samarra no..... OK don't you feel your blood boiling right at this very moment?????????????  Me too!!!!!

It is one of those moments that you have to make an internal decision FAST on how you react to this situation....Well, You will be proud of me in that I did not loose my mind........ I was an adult about it and listened to the concerns, then i reacted.  GO ME GO ME.

So the reason............Samarra has a tendency to attach on to people, new ones especially! She pretty much invades their space, bombards them with questions, usually very personal questions you don't ask people on meeting them or maybe ever. Makes comments you should never make ever, well unless sit is me and Jalaine. lol we don't care what each other says  lol BUT....!!! She likes to hug a lot, she likes to be their main focus. She will bring up things that don't relate to anything that is being talked about or going on.. You know the random thoughts that don't go with anything really. She likes to sit real close to them, stair at them. Ask them to play with her.. Even if it is a grown man......

YES, this is my daughter........... Yes, I have worked hard at controlling some of these things and she is doing very well!!!!! An example when she hugs someone she has to say 1..2.. then let go. before she wouldn't let go unless i physically detached her from them.........SEE PROGRESS!!   When I ask her not to she gets upset sometimes, but she gets over it. So, there you have it.. those are the reasons.....Samarra has an amazing ability to make people feel very uncomfortable! I have actually sat back at family functions and seen her do these things and even in that setting i get uncomfortable for the person. Yea, I remind her then too, but I think family should just get over it.. lolol

So you ready for my response? Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How bout I tell you what I wanted to react like.... lol It is way more fun!!!
I wished at that moment I could bring on the exorcist look and let my head spin around and my voice go real deep and fire shoot out my eyes and say................... HELL NO, SHE WILL be there! And I don't give a CRAP about anyone who may be there and if they don't like it I don't care either.. AND HOW DARE YOU ask me that!!! YOU SHALLOW MINDED SELF CENTERED %$#%^&**@#(*@&W#*@^*.....  I wouldn't really cuss ya know..lololol........ But it felt good writing it!  lololol If you are embarrassed of her and more worried about what others think then you have the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALK AWAY and never speak to them again!

But OK, i did not, I did the mature grown up nice version my mom brought me up to be like and I basically said the same things, but i also added that I always watch her and I do my best to not make anyone uncomfortable!!!!!!!! I know I am in the right on this.........And you know what???  The people there 9 times out of 10 will not care at all..........I don't walk around and announce that Samarra has some challenges, but ya know sometimes it is better to just let them know......... I have decided we WILL be there no matter what at this point  lololol

OK lets be happy shall we.. It's Friday.........And like I said even with the negative, we still have a choice.. so lets be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!  *BIG CHEESE GRIN*

Last Friday we went to Samarra's Fall Festival at school and I have to say it was one of the better organized ones I have ever been to!!!  MY OCD LOVED IT!!  Usually I want to start takin charge!!  lol But this time we just played.. We won some cup cakes in the cake walk!!!!  YUMMY!!!  I think I ate 4 out of 10 of them  lol  OH WELL!

Then on Saturday The girls and I and their nanna and grandpa went to Chuckie Cheese!!! OH FUN!!  Actually is was not bad, get there early and we were almost the only ones there!!! It was kinda for Siahna's b-day, but kinda just because= )  Siahna said.. I DON'T like big Chuckie Cheese!! But i like pizza!  lolol

I got a cute video of Samarra and her cousin dancin with Chuckie Cheese and a REALLY boring video of the girls on a teacup spin ride  lolol= ) 



So update on the medicine increase.......We are still doing a LOT better!!!!!!!!!!! First three days.. a BREEZE! The fourth day.........I have no idea what happened but it was meltdown city at my house when it came time for bed..........AGAIN, she acted like someone was stabbing her to death and screaming and yelling for me not to leave her...And all up in the corner covering her head.....I tried hard to figure out why and I couldn't!!!!!!!!!! The before I lost my mind i went in the room and i looked at everything in there and guess what???  Siahna had opened the window shade a little and there was a shine on the wall from it.......I shut it, she stopped..........She went to sleep...........

OK>> REALLY???????? See I would think it would be easier to just say......Will you close the blinds........ NO, that is not how it works............. Wish I knew how her mind worked.. It cant be easy......!!!

As far as her behavior it has been I would say normal.. she is 8, she is not going to be perfect! Last night was a mess for about an hour because i made different chicken, and she was refusing to eat it cause it was not the same........... It was the chicken from Blue and Gold, which is yummy FYI.. BUT it was new......HOW DARE I AS A MOTHER FORCE MY CHILD TO EAT DIFFERENT CHICKEN!  WHERE was  I raised to be such a monster!!!lolololol....But on a positive note she did not throw it across the room.. lolol I just walked away as usual to let her have her meltdown. Oh in about 30 min or so, i think longer it just stopped and she ate it.............  AGAIN I SAY WHY?????????

LOL, funny though Siahna says a few times.. MOM, Samarra needs a woopin!   lololololol

So, I would say the week was pretty good.....  I have Siahna's little party on Sunday this week, she is # YEARS OLD!!!.. I will take pics!!! She has said for months she wants a brown and pink birthday!
 
Well here we are!!!
SHE climbed up by herself this year!!!!!!!!!! Been workin on those muscles!!!

The moment i get so excited and hope they are being nice!!!

Took her a few to climb up, I kept seeing her head pop up and her sayin I cant get up!!!  lololol

Yea, Siahna was NOT havin any part of stickin her arm up the nose for a prize!!

YAY!! Our cake walk winnings!!!  Yea, iIate 4!!! Not on one day though.

I decided to put them in Chuckie Cheese jail  lol 

I think i look like clay in this one??

Smooth and yellow looking  lol

DOA!!  She stopped breathing in her sleep... Samarra informed me... lol I did good on her though!

First Chuckie Cheese game for Siahna!

Samarra went right in  lolol

This is boring mom.. lol

Waiting for the cake walk.. if she knew we would win cup cakes,, she would be a lot happier  lololol
Have an awesome week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment