Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Aspergers... ODD.... You want what??? LOL Oct. 12, 2012

Its Friday!!!

I say that like you don't know... LOL Although for some it is not according to their work schedule, but the calendar does say it is Friday sooo... lol

LOLOL.. just wait till you see me in them  !!!

Soooooo.. I am happy to report this week has been GREAT!!! We only had one, all-be-it MAJOR meltdown. There was only one!!!!!!! The rest of the time was just normal everyday dealings!!  WOO HOO!!!

Oh and on the situation where a person asked me to not bring Samarra to the event .... Well, we will be going this weekend and NOTHING else has been said to me about it.... I guess i made myself pretty clear and I did not even have to turn into crazy mom to do it!!  So my question is, how do I get over it now??  It happened, cant take it back and  I will NEVER forget. I guess this is one of those moments that I have to decide to forgive and get past it or decide i am done..........

So I have already forgiven them because it is not good to walk around with anger, that makes for an unhappy life AND it causes wrinkles.. WHICH by the way I SWEAR i got some !!!!!!!!! ( I really dont swear) I may be more mad about that!!!!!!!!  lololol   OK, not really more mad, but i did get a wrinkle... But yes I did forgive, but I haven't put it behind me so did I really forgive yet???  PONDERING..............

So moving forward.. lol  This is so funny to me and maybe it shouldn't be...............THE MELTDOWN......Da Da DUMMMM.... LOLOL......As always we are great, watching Wheel of Fortune like we always do.. Smarra thinks this is VERY important to our day!!!!!! And it gets over and all is happy in the Lindauer home.........I THOUGHT...........Out of no where Samarra get mad...........She is crying and yelling and on the couch which is where she usually goes or to her bed..............SHE WANTS A BROTHER!!!    OK, So at this point this is an IMPOSSIBLE request!.....I tell her NO can do.................She yells "you could if you wanted too" I say.. No honey I cant even if i wanted too.................Oh did I mention she wants an OLDER brother??? I tell her I would have had to have him before silly..................I am not silly, this is not right. other people have big brothers and I want one..............Honey.. I cant.............Well ADOPT one for me!!  LOLOL well this is the time I bow out of the conversation.. She continues on with i just dont understand and how statistically (where she gets her statistics from I dont know?) That younger girls are better with older brothers....... WHO KNEW?? And once again I am being blamed for this.. Again How can I be such a cruel mother!!!!!!!  lolol

Well, i found this to be so ridiculous and funny i was cracking up in the middle of it and she did not like that at all which made it worse so that is my fault and that is when the throwing started and the kicking and the danger to go near began... I just left= )  And as usual, like a light being turned off, it was done and no more has been said......

So although it was a meltdown I found it to be quite humorous for me anyway............Yes, I get that it was important to her!  But still NO can do!!  = )

The only other thing this past week is, we had Siahna's 3rd birthday party....AWWWWWWWW.....So of course I decorated for it and prepared things...........THE WHOLE TIME I was letting Samarra help me and she kept saying.........This is not how you do this, you didn't do this for mine........We are suppose to decorate it the same.........You love her more, I like this better..........We need to make it just like mine...........this is not right..........Oh, she gets a cake and i had cup cakes............So she is going behind me changing things!!!!  GRRRR.. well so it ended up being almost the same as hers with a few minor details....  CRAZY CHILD  lolol

So I would say this week was an amazing success!!!!!!!!!!  Mommy confession time..........Why cant I just except it was good and move on......Why am i scared of what is going to happen next week because this one was good?????  I hate that!..........I am already dreading the Friday night fight with her about going out to eat and actually it did not happen the last two weeks after years of it happening..... Surely I am not the only one who prepares for the worst....

I sometimes forget how intelligent she is..........We were talking about donuts and in my sentence i said 24 donuts instead of 2 dozen because I am talking to her and 8 year old.............lol Samarra says...... WOW...You would think with how old you are you would know it is 2 dozen mom!... lololol  I said well honey I did not know if you knew that.. She says. I know more than you.  I know ...... and she starts rattling off things related to donuts and counting.. lol  OH speaking of counting the counting is back!!!!!!!!! DON'T SAY second, minute, hour, or day, or anything specific or you will regret it!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.

You know i realized something this week...............call me stupid but i just realized that unless Samarra is over excited, over mad, or in a meltdown, she NEVER has any sign of emotion on her face unless prompted to................Just an interesting observation. Siahna is soooooooooooooooooo animated !!!!!!!!!!!! Samarra still asks me if I am happy or sad, she has a hard time knowing unless i go to extremes....

Here we are this week ENJOY!!

ARRRRGGGGG.. but this is real pretty actually to me= )

Sissy's shoes, lookin fine  lolol

LOOK!!!!!!!!  She has clothes on!!!!!!!!!  And of course her glasses!

She got a little shy and was looking at Samarra for guidance  awwwww



Sub-Human Jalaine and her daughter Jessie.. Beautiful!



That hair looks RED!!!

Umm, Guess I have nothing to say here...

LOLOL, I walked up to Aaron and said... I think i need to getmy eyes checked.... things seem to be blurry and i dont know why.. He looks up at me at this moment and bout falls out laughing , he says.. You sre SOOOOOOOO Stooooopid!!.. There is something wrong with you.. LOLOLOL

Present # 1...

And a second... There was more, but do you really need pics of all of it???  lol

I be a pirate!  awww

Party decorations.. part of it anyway= )
Have an Awesome week!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. DR WILLIAMS CURED 7 YEARS AUTISM
    I am sharing this testimony for my daughter who suffered autism for 7 years. I am doing this, because I was her mother and caregiver  during her dark days and am very happy to share it so that others can be helped through  DR WILLIAMS HERBAL MEDICINE. It was a tough a battle for her; I was not actually the one who hard autism, but bearing the burden makes me understand what parents whose children and love with autism go through.
    Lesia now 19 and was diagnosed with autism at the age of twelve, for seven years, she fought against her diagnosis. I must admit it was never easy for us as a family; we had to constantly watch her, and answer questions that we couldn’t explain. On several occasions, she asked if she will ever stop having speech delay and get well like her school mates and be the best swimmer she dreamt of becoming. She was a very happy child; and had a ‘normal’ childhood and there was no suggestion that she would later on develop autism. 
    She refused to accept defeat and fought autism. She religiously kept to her medications in spite of their side effects. We all wanted a cure, so that she can chase her dream and live a normal life like every other child. But the more she takes these medications, the more her school grade drop. She couldn’t concentrate and we noticed that her memory was being severely adversely affected. Each time we went back to the hospital, her medicines were changed to a different one. Seems like, each change of drug brings about change in side effects. After about 6 years on   Abilify ,  Geodon  , and other medicines, it seemed the autism started to increase in frequency. I had to make effort to reduce her medicines with plans to eventually stop it all. We found an alternative treatment in homeopathy, which was better than her English drugs. Gradually, I reduced her drugs, and her autism were no longer as frequent as it was as when she was on conventional drugs.
    With our little breakthrough with homeopathy treatment, we made further search for natural cure. Fortunately we saw testimonies about herbal medicines which cure autism. We saw a lot of claims though, contacted them and didn’t get a useful reply. Lucky for us, we finally got a reply from Doctor Williams, he directed us to his blog where we saw a lot of information about his herbal medicine . Without further delay I made a purchase for her, I switched her over to it. We had great breakthrough, that in 3 weeks, her autism reduced. After 1 months as Doctor Williams promised , all autism symptoms stopped. It was like a miracle for us. since all this days now Lesia became autism free. Her story is quite lengthy, I hope it also help someone out there.for more information you can email Dr Williams on drwilliams098675@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete