Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Aspergers, ODD I Don't like knives in my tummy!!! June 1, 2012

GOOD MORNING!!!

Happy 1st day of June and Friday!!!
My little wet rat baby= )
 Sooooooo.. I feel like I need a moment please.... I deserve it dangit!!

My first thing........ my post last week said Zombie Friday... I think I may have predicted the "zombie attack" in Florida  lololol  You have to admit that was weird!!!!!!

Second thing.....I HATE HATE HATE........did I say hate???  KNIVES in my stomach feeling..........OMGosh I had the worst stomach virus I think I have ever had.........All i had to do was move and i got nauseated........felt like I had little virus monsters in my stomach just slicing my insides out!!!!!!! Also, my back hurt, and my tummy was BLOATED!!!!!!!  I am pretty sure the viruses were having babies in there cause I looked pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!  I had on pants I wear just fine, no muffin top nothing  lololol.. WELL I guess it started Wednesday, cause at work.......omgoodness..... (embarrassing moment that I don't even know why I am saying it.) I went to my car and totally had to UN-button my pant and just lay there with the pain.........Yes.. I realized at this moment I was not well and I buttoned em up, went upstairs and got my stuff and WENT HOME!!

Anyway, I am better now, but it made me miss going to my sub-human's house for Taco's!!!!!!!!!!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....  Of course that set Samarra off too... She was not a happy camper...

So I actually sent her on a day trip to Andy's Alligator yesterday with Meadowood Baptist Church, which has a great kid and baby program by the way, and she had a blast all day....... Then comes home and says... cant wait to go to Auntie's tonight........I of course said.....We cant go honey, mommies tummy hurts and I am not gettin everyone sick.

DU DUM DUM...  lolol

And she is off....... We ARE GOING!!!, You said we were going and we are, i don't care if you don't feel well.........  Me, (yes I am still calm)......No honey we are not.......... Well you can stay here cause I am going, I will walk..........  Me: I laugh, no you wont...........Now screaming and shaking her hands.. have I mentioned when she gets upset she shakes her hands or claps?? Very annoying !!!!  And she says.............. CALL AUNTIE AND TELL HER TO COME GET ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!  YOU SAID WE WERE GOING!!!!

Honey, I cant fix that I am sick..................... She says....... WELL, you shouldn't have done something stupid enough to get sick in the first place! What are you ignorant??  She is crying now and rocking....... Saying over and over.. I am going, I am going..

You know.........I am not really sure what I look like when all this is happening, but I am pretty sure I may look like the spawn of the deepest darkest demon ever............Siahna just watches all this and is looking at me in fear.............Even she knows this is not going well....................She tries to comfort Samarra which is very dangerous cause Samarra will lash out at anyone who gets near her during times like these......... And if that happens I know I will snap!

See, this is where i get to make a decision, but it is also where divine intervention I believe comes into play.......And I must say............it may not be right...........I may be a horrible mother, and you can give me the most negative feedback if you like and I simply don't care............ I changed the plans and I know better, but you know what.. that is life and it happens so get used to it......

Punishment at this moment is not going to help............DISTRACTIONS DO............. So YAY for me, i didn't even yell...........I actually was in a panic on what to do a bit........... and it hit me.............We are going to the Zoo tonight and she didn't know yet...............So I say............Honey we are going to the zoo tomorrow after work...........it takes about 5 min more for her to stop all her actions and she calms down..........Siahna walks over and says...........are you done now???   SAD....  anyway.. then she looks at me and says........We are going to the zoo??  Then after all that I put a restriction on her and she says.......That was smart to do that after it is over mom, I don't think my brain could have handled it before...........  NICE....and GRRRRR

And if you read my blog quite a bit, you know what happened then..........Went from an anger meltdown to a happy meltdown..............She started clapping and stomping and grabbing me and jumping (did not bite)and ended up on the couch screaming from an overload of excitement...........

Well............I don't like either of them!!!!!!!!!!! But the later is better and less blood pressure raising!

Siahna says during this.............Samawwa!!!  GO TO YU WOOM and STOP! You need time owt!!!

Just FYI, I love the  night at the zoo where they make a special free event for children with special needs.........The atmosphere there during this time is so comforting ........Every family has a child with a special need and no one is staring.. no one looks at you funny if your child decides to drop down and scream.. very pleasant, VERY nice.. wish the whole world could be like this night....  No criticism, no color, just a automatic bond of some sorts....... AWESOME!

Well the rest of the week before that was pretty good............ On the holiday I called my sister and I was like.. PLEASE save me!!!!!!!!! Let Samarra stay the night with you!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY.. she said yes....... So I got a break from having two for a while..........Siahna has such a different personality when Samarra is not there.......same, but different....

Well I set up a little play area for the girls to play in the water and I got this so WAY cool Mega Rocket.. I really am going to have to go get some more of those.. It is so fun.. Aaron and I were competing on who got it to go the highest!  I SO WON!!  lol Seriously this thing went so high you could just barely see it, then when it is comin down you had to be like bobbin and weavin to try and stay out of the path of it........... FUN!!!!!!!!!

We did a lot RANDOM DANCING, from iCarly if you don't know what it is....  Basically just out of the blue, you yell RANDOM DANCING.. in a deep echo voice is better.. lolol.. and you have to stop whatever your doing and dance.. to nothing  lolol

See I am a WAY COOL MOMMY.........Aaron says I am a bent twig and the girls take after me.. I do a lot of just stoooooopid stuff around the house and we just be crackin up all the time.....Yes, sometimes I am the only one laughing.. but.... oh well. lolol.............I think my insane craziness counter acts the serious stuff i deal with all the time.......... So there you have it another week of me and my saga....... I did not cry this week!!!!!  No one got hurt this week!!!!!!! I did yell a couple times and get a bit short tempered, but managed to snap out of it...........So all in all........I would say it was a success!!!!  WOO HOOO

So here is some of my week in pictures= ) 


Me on May 31.. Home sicko with knives in my tummy!!!!!

I love this face of hers... It usually goes with a deep voice .. lolol



Siahna.... Ridin the whale!!

Girls in the play pool= )

Me in my new boots.... LOVE THEM!!!  Samarra says... mom, you look like a fat super model in that, you just need to hike up the skirt a bit....  WOW  lololol  This one is for her.... I think that was a compliment...........confused look...
 Have an awesome week everyone!!






No comments:

Post a Comment