Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Aspergers, ODD, And he wispers to me..Samarra is weird.. but i like her....awww May 25, 2012

Happy almost weekend!!!!

That's my way of saying Friday this week.. lol
This is me today!!!
Three day weekend coming........WHOOOO  HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

This past week I think was a really good one! I say that because as I try to recollect it, I cant much  lolol  I really need to get to a doctor about this memory thing! BUT, then maybe God just blessed me with it so I do not remember EVERYTHING.. as i really do not want to remember some....... hummmmm So should I be thankful or worried  lololol

Well, Samarra is out of school and you know what............SO far transition has been good! She is still awake at 6 a.m. ready for something to eat and it is routine as usual, so I am sure that helps. We have only had one issue yesterday and today............Baby usually gets up at 7 a.m., well I am waiting until 7:15 or 7:20 to get her up.......SOOOOOO of course Samarra has cried and tried to reason with me it is SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!  Not later!!! So she will say, I am going, I say no your not, she says......I have to, I say no you don't.......and then it is on......... she is SOOOOOOOO mad and she just basically takes the attitude, I am doing it and try and stop me and of course I fight back.. I start with ok, you lost 30 min of computer wanna go for more........She gets up at 7!!!!!!!!!! so finally before she is restricted from even having a day I just ignore her and let her pitch her fit.............. Then the hate words start coming and things get thrown.......... I PROMISE at these moments, I know God HAS to be right there with me!! He is behind me holding my arms back while i kick and scream to go after her........lolol  Cause I can feel my blood BOIL, but yet, i do nothing............. I think I should be on some kind of miracle show!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol

THEN!!!!!!!!

Both days after Samarra goes in there she says..................I guess I can get used to waking her up at 7:10, but no later!  What??? Seriusly after all of that....  I say, Samarra yesterday you said you could do it, she says... Well, I thought I could, but I cant... tomorrow I will........You know what.. i don't want a fight... 7:10 it will be i guess.......

OK, mommy confessional - You know someone sent me an email and thanked me for writing the truth about my life............Well you know.. even a child who is considered normal is not perfect every day and NO ONES life is all roses...........  I have challenges on me some don't have, and others have even harder challenges I don't have..... It's called life.......... So my confessional today is, I love Samarra sooooooooo much and I wouldn't change a thing about her, God does not make mistakes!!!!!! BUT, When i get up in the morning, i actually spend some of this time not intentionally, but i do spend time thinking, oh i hope she sleeps later or OMG I only have so many minutes till six. I am letting the situation put a fear in me or something.

I am not afraid of her... anymore... lolol  But I guess the anxiety of the unknown is what gets me........ Will it start good, will it start bad. what is it going to be.. I find myself looking around for things that can set things off bad and i just don't know and when something does happen i think DANG I shoulda done this or that.. When in reality...........I am doing what i can, it is not my fault!  Anyway.. I am only human.........So oh well......... I guess not a bad confessional....  = )

And we go happily on our way................... You know, It just seems such a waste of time! I don't even want to know how it would go if i did not have a bite of food for her!!!!!!!!!!!!  She eats at moms so i just give her like 1/4 of toast with her pills......  WHEW  WORLD WAR, I think we are on like 100 now....  lol


I am happy to say, we have a phone number of a friend from school and church now!!!!!!!!!!!  Her grandparents said they would like to call us and set a play date up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG OMG OMG OMGosh !!!!! I cant even describe the emotions I have about this................This will be her first one!!!!!!!  I am nervous, excited, worried, even scared a little.......... Do I tell the grandparents about her, or do I just let it go how it will.........If I tell them will they freak out and not want to invite her or will they be understanding??????  

I just want it to be over so i know all of it...........grrrrrrrrrr  But I am happy mostly..............OHHHHHH and it was so cute......... there is a little boy Samarra's age at school named ( I may spell it wrong) Keron who was following her around and playin with her hair, chasing her and making her laugh at her school the other day............I was like yup, he likes her  lol  He walked up to me and whispers in my ear........Samarra is weird....But I like her... AWWWWWWWWW  They were both in a play at school and he played a part where he was suppose to be "the ladies man"  omgosh it was so cute!!!!!

So in the social department I was very excited this week and proud of Samarra!!........ She is getting old enough where she asks how she is suppose to respond to things, like the other day she says..."what am I suppose to do again if someone I just met comes and asks me if i want to play with them and there is more than one person playing?"     Seems pretty simple to ya huh...........Well not to her........she gets confused cause she has a hard time focusing on playing with more than one person then she gets confused and overwhelmed and then she usually goes off by herself ............ So I think a goal of mine is going to be taking her to the park more and getting her to interact with kids she doesn't know at all......... it is going to take some force, cause she usually just stays right by me and wont play.........grrrrrrr

You know it is hard sometimes to remember to praise Samarra for things other kids do normally..........I have got to do better with that.. praising her for talking to another child and such........... Lesson for me......... = )

So on another note, Siahna is so funny......... She is 2 and she talks non stop!!!!!!!!!! She will go on and on  and if i say anything she comes back with.. "I am not done yet" and keeps going.. I got some video of  it for ya= )  AND She says  "NOBODY" a lot!!  lol  Oh and sorry she says poop and pee in them too  lolol





Here are my photos for this week...
Samarra's award ceremony!!

Samarra and Siahna playing after graduation... That is her little friend Kuron, the only boy lol

Me today, May 25.

Samarra and her teacher Miss Schones...  Love her!!!

Cute and NO Pants again...


Have a great weekend and be safe on these roads over the holiday!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment