Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Aspergers??ODD... Doesnt it seem strange that your taller, older, but not as smart?? lolol Jan. 6, 2012

Howdy!!
Happy Friday
And
First post of the new year!!!!


So do people really set New Year resolutions still????  I was asked what mine was and I looked at them and said "nothing." They actually looked shocked.. lol And then it went from shock to almost a look of disgust when I simply stated that  

"New Years resolutions were only made to tell others to make yourself look like you are awesome and a go getter when in reality whatever it is, usually is gone with in the first month and makes you feel like a failure"...........LOLOLOL I mean seriously am I wrong??

OK, CONGRATS to all who have made a serious life change due to a New Years resolution!!

I will make one......Here it goes.........My plan is NOT to go completely insane at the hands of my children....  LAWD help me with that one..........lololol

Anyway.........So I was insane, and my freakin OCD nerves were shot all to HECK over the New year!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY need to introduce the part of my brain that buys toys and the part of my brain that is OCD.........Cause they are in major conflict all the time!!!!

I had the four girls over the weekend and I opened "THE HOUSE OF OCD DOOM" or known to the girls as the "Deluxe Playhouse" with refrigerator, oven, toy-box, and balls to play in. This thing is HUGE!!!!! From the moment I opened it I was on edge!! The girls had so much fun and they played and played, even slept in it at night.. It was ALL I could do to hold it together..

I shouldn't have, but I swear I smoked enough to have a fire truck come out almost!!! And when I was inside I managed to calm my self by making sure everything outside of "The HOUSE OF OCD DOOM" was very clean.

THEN they would come out of the house.. now I am inside the house cleaning, then they go back in and I am cleaning outside.......WHEW!!

Happy New Year to me!!!!! lolol

So as usual... Girls playing, new toys, new house, Samarra with me not playing. She just wants to spend time with me........You know that is great, I love her.......But seriously, at her age, I woulda killed to have friends over and not see mom and go off plotting on what mischief we could get into... AM I WRONG AGAIN???

GRRRRRRRRRR a couple times I was like listen.........GO PLAY!!!!!!........Do not come near me for at least ten minutes......Then she starts counting..........She would get interested in something they were doing for a bit, then before I knew it , she was right back to me.........They want me dead I think.. or maybe just her...lololol

Ok, enough on that, I got pictures.. SO I put it up the next day and still my house was shambles which I took pictures of and then cleaned lol I am happy to announce my house is in order as I write... I love my house in order!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, did i tell you I went to the dreaded Chuckie Cheese too!!!!!! YUP... Got pictures of that as well.

So Samarra says to me a couple days ago as we are in the car........."Mom don't you think it is strange that your taller, older by A LOT, and bigger, but yet your not as smart as me???"    LOLOLOL WOW isn't that an awesome question.... Of course I told her it was cause God has something so special planned for her and he planned my brain good enough to take care of her= ) She says........Yea I can see how you wouldn't need to be that smart to take care of kids lolololol


Another "Samarra" thing........... Yes we still are working on not thinking death is funny or the most interesting thing on the planet..... Watching of all things..."Little House on the Prairie" an old woman is about to die...... She knows it and she says out loud to me.... OH here comes the good part!!!!

I look at her and she says... oh I mean not the good part but it is good. I ask her why is it and she says well cause she is dying. I don't even bother to go forward with that conversation.......... lolol Nope it isn't funny, but kinda her reaction was...........Tells me she knows it is not the right response to someone dying, but she just hasn't got it down yet..........BABY STEPS.............

BUT!!!!!!!!!!! here is a good question to all the PSYCHOLOGISTS.......

I am teaching Samarra it is NOT the proper way to respond when you say things like that, but yet inside her she still thinks it ............Am I not just teaching her to NOT vocalize her opinions and thoughts and to LIE????????? HHHHUUUUMMMMM.............Why should I be teaching her to hold things in??????

Am I analyzing this too much???????? Oh good LAWD, my brain hurts now........ Now I don't know what to do.......Too many variables in that statement.. I will ask my mom= )

OK now on to the important stuff........PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy sharing in my New year!!
BOO!!!!

Me with OCD stress lines on my forehead!!!!!!!!!

"HOUSE OF OCD DOOM" lolol

Girls getting house ready for bed...... Or rather girls laying in house I got ready! lol = )

My crazy girls doing crazy poses.

And another pose, going to be models before I know it...  Just maybe for a clown group  lol

Third... lol

Kara and Siahna in the kitchen of the playhouse.

OCD moment

OCD moment 2

OOPs House fell  lolol

"House of OCD Doom" from front door.

Two nuts and two marshmallows... lolol

I am innocent...

Playin games at Chuckie Cheese... SHE FOUND A FRIEND!!!!!

Ummm still playin games...  lol

Samarra trying to get Siahna to move..........Um no she isnt going to...

YEE-HAW!

AWWW She found a little friend too!

Yes, I am cute, so cute and I know it= )

More pictures!!!

Have an AWESOME DAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment