Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Aspergers...ODD... Did you know ...Science fair = vomiting?? March 30, 2012

Happy Friday again!



Ok, so this makes two Friday's for me this week!!!  I SOOOOOOO thought yesterday was Friday all day! When I finally realized it was Thursday, I almost just fell to the ground and bawled like a baby= (  it was one of those moments where the situation is so dilly, but you want everyone to feel sorry for you!   lolol No, I did not get any sympathy...  I tried, no one seemed to upset about it.. lol  Probably because I brought cookies a day early!!!!!!!!!  Those greedy people, don't even care about the major trauma i am going through, just food...........sigh........  lololol  JUST KIDDING!!  So now I am glad it is Friday again........

That is like having one of those dreams right before you wake up that you already woke up and showered and dressed and was all ready to go and then you wake up............GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR those make me so mad, I just want to cry at that point.. lol  Maybe only I have those.... lol

This week we made a MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!!!  Remember I told you that I had decided not to give Samarra the new medication and I will work harder on consequences for impulse behavior that is unacceptable??  You know the biting, throwing, hitting.. etc... Well in therapy this week we all were talking and because she has made such good progress, we are OFFICIALLY taking a break from therapy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOO HOO......Reason is.. the challenge I have now is going to be continuous for a while and we can not conquer more than one battle at a time..........So GO MOM.. make it happen!!!  That part is a bit scary, but the therapist is only a call away she said= )  WHEW!! Oh and God is just a prayer away.. lol yall do a lot of that please= ) ALSO, because of insurance restrictions, they don't consider autism or ODD to be a medical concern so they don't cover ANY of her expenses in therapy......Isn't healthcare wonderful!  Anyway so I get a break from paying for therapy every week....YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and the moving her other medicine to the afternoon was ok on Spring break, but it was NO BUENO once we went back to school...........I couldn't get that child to wake up!!!!!!!!! Also LOTS LOTS LOTS.....of crying for no reason, well no reason to me... the world was not right to her...... So we moved back to mornings and all is well on the crying front!  We have had only ONE major issue this week and that was because i went outside to take trash out and she decided to come out as I was coming in and she got MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was trying to push past me and i was telling her Samarra NO! and she started her .........hummmmmm what do I call it.............kinda a yell, kinda a grunt and she was trying to push past me like I had just taken her away from her parents or something and she tried to hit me..........

Can anyone say UMMMMMMM NOOOOOOO...  lol OH heck no, at this point she i had to snap her out of it... I grabbed both her arms, not hard, but got right in her face and i said ..........SAMARRA..........STOP.......I might have had the exorcist voice I am not for sure........... She stopped and looked at me and i took her to the couch to finish and i shut the door............have I mentioned before we have no door nob on the inside of our house.............Yes it is on purpose= )

But outside of that all has been decent...........of course all the day to day things that i have become used to, they still wear me out, but hey...........as long as there are no tears and screaming, things are good= )   I was talking about me there by the way.. lolololol Now , that I think about it, I haven't cried in a long time, or thought I was a horrible mother to her...............HEY things are great then!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOO HOO!!

Ok, I have to hurry, so I am going to type 90 miles and hour now so excuse any mistakes= )  Today was science fair at her school. Samarra and her daddy made a crystal radio.............. OMGosh  this thing was a mess, got it built and it didn't work...............rebuilt and it didn't work................again................NO BUENO.........Almost $100 bucks later, I called her teacher all stressed out and told her....  she said that is how experiments work.. the hypothesis is, we thought it would..........SOOOOOOO  Yes.. we still take it in to show all the steps and the theory on how it works......

So I cant get Samarra to eat today and instantly she woke up cranky, then she kept putting her head in pillow and screaming and she just didn't look well................She finally says..........I am scared and begins to heave.......... I like what the?????????  She is freakin nervous about the science fair!!!!!!!!!!  She just went on and on about how what if she isn't the best.........In her class because she is so smart, she usually out does all the kids in everything, except sports of course.. but she was just SICK this morning, I promise she looked a bit green... but I kept it positive and took her on to school.  POOR BABY!!!  But she continued to get ill all morning , I told the teacher, if she does, she is NOT sick, she is nervous  = (

Well I better get to finishing getting ready, or I will be late and I am never late, at least I don't remember ever being........OH man now I am thinking about being late and I am stressed out..........grrrrrrrrrr

OMGosh I just thought of the funniest thing....  Oh well I will write it next week........= )

Playin in Mimi's backyard= )
Siahna LOVES Woody........I am not sure he loves this though.. at least he is smiling= )  lol

Cookin!

I love these glasses on her= )

Workin on science project

Finished crystal radio

Me again, in the car= ) 

Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment