Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Aspergers...ODD...Doctor mommie in da house! and Birthday NOOOO's Aug. 31 2012

Happy Friday!!


AND

Happy Birthday to my first PRINCESS!! 
 She is 8 today!!!
 I am not going to write a lot today, I am going to dedicate this history of pictures to my baby girl ....

BUT!!!!!!!

This week I got to do something I have never done before!!! I got to dig a RAISIN out of Siahna's nose!!!!!!!  Doctor MOMMIE in da houze!!!!  OK, so there was a moment of panic, but Siahna was cool as a cucumber! I was in the kitchen which is right next to the living room with an open floor plan so it all runs together She is sitting on the couch and said with no emotion at all. I have a raisin in my nose and I cant get it out.....

1...2...3...

You have what????????????

Run to her, weird enough she happen to be playing with 3 flash lights right at that moment.......So i grabbed one and looked , a little blood and a raisin sure enough up her nose quite far...............THINK THINK......OH!!!  I have some seriously sharp pointed tweezers............I can do this..........Yelled for help holding the light and I went to work......Siahna just as calm as if I had given her a Valium......... First try a no go.. I am getting more nervous because i don't want to poke her!!  Went in for the second attempt.. OMGosh i got part of it... I slowly pull and I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!   WHEW....  at this point i wanted to make sure we did not do this again so i spoke quite direct to her and let her know this is not ok and it is a no no!  She only then started to get a pouty lip so i stopped and gave her a kiss and all was happy= ) 

I have decided that I do not like pulling food out of a body.!!!!!!!..............I have never gave it much thought, but I now can say with experience I don't like it  lololol  It was not on my bucket list, but i guess i can add it and mark it off........Only problem is........I don't have a bucket list?? Heck, I am happy to have just making it to the next day!  lololol

Ok last thing ..............Little miss princess Samarra decided this week that birthday girls get to do whatever they want and eat whatever they want and not listen as well as she should and when she did not get her way she would try to change my mind by saying.. But it is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!! and start crying and pitchin a fit!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ya know, I love that girl, but we almost had to cancel birthday a few times!!!!!!!!  Even at school for no reason her teacher sent me an email and said that Samarra just got up and walked out and was just walking in the halls, not mad, not upset, just 100% distracted and off in HER world......I have seen more crying this week than i have in what maybe 3 weeks since our estrogen week we had a few weeks back........!!  Last night this girl was laying on the floor crying cause she wanted macaroni and cheese for lunch today and i did not have any..........This is when we were getting in bed, so no way for me to even try...........PLUS Mimi would have sent her Mac-n-cheese, but Samarra forgot her lunch bag at school, and Mimi had told her if she forgot it again she could only have things that did not require containers!!!.........So all night.. with the birthday thing.....  WHEW..

Then this morning she was like did it hurt havin me? I was like heck yea, i did not take drugs!!!!!!  OOPS.. led right into her getting all smiles and glassy eyed askin about blood and pain and did I almost die and laughing...........The child really needs to find a new fascination!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

I will wait till right before the party to remind her about being thankful to others for gifts........Ya know how Samarra is if you read my blog. She only has very few interests and she will verbalize her dislike for anything that does not interest her..........Too bad it might be all of it since there is no death and dying gifts  lololololol  JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! She likes board games, mostly chess and checkers and things I don't even know how to play good!!!!!!!!!!!  uggg  I got her another form of scrabble, some really COOL science projects that I cant wait to play with  lol and another word game............ Why cant it just be barbie or something???
Oh wait NO BARBIE, her last one got mutilated with a red pen and I was told it was blood...............OK, that is kind of funny yet disturbing.. lolol

AND NOW.......Here is Samarra, born at 5:45 on Aug 31, 2004

She already knew she was cute!!

My little munchkin.. She had so much hair her ears folded down  lolol

Add caption
WHOOO WHOOOO I am falling!!

Brushin the teefers!


Her First Birthday!!!

Her First Birthday!!!

Christmas Baby!!

Mommy and Sam before church

Safari Sam!
BEFORE I got her hair straitened!!!  lol  I actually love this!!


AFTER I got her hair straitened with a flat iron..........BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! She was 3 here.


Really do they get cuter???

The snow was a little deep  lol  AWWW
Before she had to have surgery on her teeth...Age 4

Mommie and Sam.. age 4

Samarra 4, and her cousin Nini


Minnie Mouse awwwww  the hair is perfect.. No ears needed  lol

Absolutely Beautiful !!!

The ONLY time I left her hair down in her life!!!!!!! Took me 5 hours to get tangles out!!!  Is so cute tho!!!

I am DIVA and always will be!!

Tether ball.. remember that???  Mimi's backyard is the best!!!

I will sit on it, but don't turn it on, or i will run in a corner cover my ears and rock and scream! She has actually ridden one since she has been older now tho!!!

Mini Mouse at OPUBCO for Halloween

I am the coolest cat with my fat cat Musu!  lol

I am on the phone.. WHAT???

Have an AWESOME DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment