Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD... Christmas photo album And I am thankful the CHAOS is back!!

Good Wednesday to ya!!!

 And now the countdown!!!

This is going to be a short one, but full of pics!!! I did not realize just how much I move in my house until Samarra was gone and came back!!!!!!!!! LOLOL And guess what else I realized!!!!!!!!!!! My OCD is worse when she is home, so I move more OBVIOUSLY... lol

I am so glad my CHAOS is back to normal.... I am pretty sure with out Samarra i would be a fat pig on the couch all the time.. almost anyway... Thank you my Love Bug for my daily work out!!!! I love my girls so much!!

And like I said before and I will say many more times.. God chose her for me..And why???? Well cause I CANT STAND quiet for too long! He fixed that problem of mine.. Thank you GOD!!! lololol For real though when it is quiet around me, it is like there is a freakin symphony in my ears ringing and it drives me INSANE!!!!!!!! Like if I could request specific songs, it would be awesome!! lolol  BUT NO.. just ring ring... GRRRRRRRR So I have noise of some kind all the time, I even sleep to a box fan cause it is loud= )

Ok, enough about my inner ear lol


Lets get to the pics!! 
See I can be sad and cute!!!
This is serious business mom!!!

Patiently waiting............


Got the present and she kept asking if she could "Wip it"  lolol (Rip it)

Samarra ... um being a dog???  lol She was feeding a neighbor dog of my sisters in Florida= )

OK.........Well weird Santa.. and Samarra dressed weird......Perfect= )

Samarra over at a friend of my sisters in Florida with all the kids= )

Lovin the Aquadoodle

Getting good at this wippin stuff.... lolol

Once again.. this is serious.. quit takin pics!  NO CHEESE FACE!

Cousin Destiny and Siahna

LaLa Loopsy.. lovin it= )

What is Christmas with out.. Blanky.....Juice.....Moose.... Sausage.... and waffles!
Uncle Paul and Samarra on Harley in Florida

My sister, DeAnn and her friend Terra at DeAnn's graduation!!!  YEA.. I think I spelled Terra wrong???

My sister, DeAnn and my brother-in-law Paul at my sisters graduation.

Samarra and her new bestie at my sisters graduation!!

Have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment