Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD!! OK, I am a bad parent.and dinosaurs are extinct!......lol Dec. 13, 2011

Happy Tuesday!!!

And the countdown is still on!!! 12 days left!!!!!

Where did this year go!!!!! I know one thing... This blog has helped me through part of it!!!!

So I will just get right into this today..........Yes, it is true.. I am a bad parent... WHY??? Well Samarra acts so "odd" at times that I find myself just staring at her and thinking that is the ugliest face I think i have seen or thinking she is so weird! lolol I feel so horrible about it, but then I think I hope she does not ever do this in public........lolol OK criticize me now...lolol I mean she is beautiful, but seriously if you could see her when she is going into a complete melt down or she gets over excited. She is so funny!!!

Just imagine this.......you know those older toys where there is a string on the top and bottom on a wooden clown or Santa or something and you pull the strings and it makes the arms and legs jump up and down............THAT IS SAMARRA!!! Somehow this child defies gravity during these times........lololololol Here is a child that cant even jump to jump over a piece of sand and walks in the house with such a hard step it sounds like a herd is on a stampede through it!

I am CONSTANTLY telling her to not stomp when she walks, like she has brick feet or something! But yet she somehow manages to look like a wild woman doing some kind of African native dance when she gets all excited and the faces.....OMGosh lololol I am so going to have to make it a goal to try and record this!!!!!!!! lololol


Don't read me wrong, I love her with all my heart, she just is better than TV sometimes lolol

So you know, she is still doing very well and is very into being just as sweet as can be.........AS LONG AS..........I do not mess up her routines........So what she has routines, so do it.. Just try and mess mine up, I will scratch your eyes out! I will let her have her routines and keep peace..........We have now went I think 2 weeks with no death threats and bodily harm!!!!!!!!!........And you know what? I will take it!!!!!!

YAY Samarra.........YAY me!!! I am so awesome lolol Well someone has to say it lolol

I got dressed already for today and like always Samarra is eating at promptly 6 a.m. and I walk by her and she says to me...........you wore that outfit last week on Tuesday.......is that going to be your Tuesday outfit now...You know people will start to notice it......UGGGG I almost changed cause I really don't like wearing things over, but I am PO!!! lolol I was like..........um no, it is clean so I put it on.........She says. I am just saying mom, you wore it last Tuesday and proceeded to tell me what I wore Wed., Thurs., and Friday......I said.. Thank you miss memory....She said.. your jealous.... lolololol She is right.. I wish I could do that!

Samarra has not talked much about the trip to Florida except I can tell she has anxiety cause she keeps asking if she has to go...........and I just say .. nope and we go on........She is however trying to call everyone and plan how things will work..........The other day i was on the bed and she came CHARGING in to the room and grabbed the door jam and said MOM!!!!!!! I said WHAT??? adrenaline all pumping and she says......Don't forget to put deodorant on???????????


WHAT THE???????

I am like why?????? I thought she meant me........She said UM do you want me to stink in Florida????? lololol

I am about in the middle of a heart attack cause of her entrance into the room, I say.. You bout scared me to death!!!!!! She says.....Wait till after I am packed for Florida please............. WOW thanks!

Well i guess I better get the baby, so I will be back soon....= )

I took some pics this weekend and one of them was us playing with play-doh. I made some dinosaur prints and I was playing with Siahna and I said.... Siahna did you see that??? A dinosaur just ran through my play-doh and out the front door!!!
Samarra says.......Mom......you do know Dinosaurs are extinct right?

I mean really what do you say now? The thing is........ Of course they are.......but for her to say that to me, she actually would have to think I am stupid enough to not know that...........lololololol.. Me stupid momma lololol

Girls eatin breakfast on Sat morning watchin cartoons= )
Look what I made!!!

Grandpa and Samarra= )   AWWW

UM.. me.. lol

Dinosaur prints!!!  lololol

Samarra tickling Siahna

Siahna cracks me up!!!!!  She does the funniest things in her bed..........this time she woke up and decided to wrap up lookin so cute.. singing the Barney song........She sings it ....Luz you happy fimly... AWWW

Siahna and Nanna playin with play-doh

Have an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment