Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD...Brrrrrrrrr its cold!!! Is Santa British?? Dec.8, 2011

Happy Wednesday!!!

  
Yes, I am on the potty........AND????  I am cute on here too= ) 
It was cute I tried to get her to say toilet.. and she says...No tuulets....potty!  lol


Jingle Bells......Jingle Bells........Jingle all the way......Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh HEY! Sorry ....lolol The song is stuck in my head and I even dreamed it!!!!!!!! I thought maybe if I wrote it down it would go away...........NOPE didn't work...lol

Soooooooooo either God has done a major divine intervention or maybe I have been doing a great job at working with Samarra this last few days or so........You know there was ZERO drama at the house last night except Siahna being tired..........BUT!!!!!!!! Samarra actually jumped in and was trying to help her be happy........Samarra has a look of panic on her face while trying and she starts to freak out a bit and says things like...........MOM... It's NOT working what do I do???? With the deer in headlights look...lolol... But she tried something else!!!

But this is amazing! I am pretty sure it is the divine intervention though lolol Cause I was a bit stressed out yesterday myself.......Samarra does tend to remind me and want praise for being so good lately.. which of course I give it to her= )

BUT...........Does this mean there is an hidden motive??? I wonder what it could be??? See I shouldn't think like that..........But man do I know her well.....Something is coming............OH wait.. maybe it is because Santa is coming!!!! She has said a few times she is worried she wont get anything cause her emotions are hard and she is bad....... I just have been reassuring her she is NOT "bad" she just has things she needs to work on more...... I HATE when parents allow their kids to think they are BAD............They are NOT bad, their actions are what is bad....

ANYWAY......lolol

The only thing that went on is Samarra seems to be overly excited about Christmas and she just HAS to go crazy with it... She is not being bad, but she intrudes in my space when she gets so excited, like hugging me very tight and not letting go and getting in my face and kissing me all over to the point where I cant breath.. and she "pats" me which hurts bad!! So even though she is not being "bad" I still have to get a bit crazy momma on her to get her off me... I think I am a bit claustrophobic or something cause I cant breath!!!

But I guess if she is going to do it to someone.. why not me..lolol I can take the bruises... hahahah........ But I must teach her not to do this to others!!

She was on a thought kick last night and she says.....

In a British accent she says.........I think Santa is British or he learned to speak it while giving presents out, cause I am almost positive when I saw him the other day he said.......iPod.. but Britishly......... lolol It was so cute and funny sounding.

Then she goes off on some rant about molecules and cold weather and it being cold on the moon and why............NONE of it made sense at all to me and she says to me.Mom do you understand that?? Well, I did not have an answer so I just said... Honey I am sure that is very scientific and factual but no, I don't get it..........But I do know the moon is cold, so they say and then she says well it is because and then goes off on the molecules represent this and that.. blah blah... lolol So it is at these times I wonder if she is just logically coming to a conclusion even if it might not be true, or if I am just so ignorant that I don't know.........

Like I said before.. should I need the internet to understand her??? lolololol

Oh another cute thing she said the day before.... My dad has written quite a few books and she decided she was going to take one to school and show off a bit and the book she chose had 100 pages in it, but the 100th page had no typing on it just a "100" She says to me..........Well I guess he ran out of things to say so he just put a "100" on there and left it.... lolol

Anyway..........I am THANKFUL for no drama or anyone getting hurt!!! And I am going to think positive that this is how it will be forever going forward!!!!!!!!

OH..........wish me luck.. I will be telling Samarra she is going to Florida for Christmas this weekend I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lord help me!!! And hope no one gets hurt in the process!!!!!!!

Also She is going to be in a national spelling bee in a few weeks as well!!!!!!! I think I might have a champion here.........But then she says......I already know I am smarter than all of them, why do I need to prove it.......I am going to let someone else win so they can think they are smart since I don't need to know I am .. I just am.............GRRRRRRR she better not blow it on purpose!!!

I didn't load up on pics last night = ( ...But I still have great oldies!!!  I love looking at them!!


I don't know if anyone else does this, but I look at my girls and just am amazed how God put us together and just how beautiful and unique they are... Amazing.

Samarra with my dad, Richard Hardin,  who wrote the book she is so proud of = )

I got a rock..... Kids are amused by such small things  lol aww

YUP, Cute.. I am never a problem  lolol

SQEEESH


Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment