Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Aspergers ?? ODD Frozen waffles really??? Who does that?? Nov. 16, 2011

Happy Happy Wednesday!!

Wait did I say that?? lolol

I HATE having a good dream and the alarm goes off.....Ok, it was more strange, but at least no one was dying in it. I dreamed I had endless funds to go shopping with!!!!!

And then I woke up and remembered I am PO! lolol But I am thankful for what I have =)

So we had to go through the whole routine of Samarra running up to me when I got home........Every day I think when I am on my way over there, will she say Hi mom, I love you and missed you today???????? And so far it hasn't happened but I stay hopeful...Once again she runs up.........Is dinner ready........

OK, here is a thing......She is way smart, we know this trust me I am reminded by her often........lololol WHY then does she continue to ask me if dinner is ready when she knows I get home, put stuff down and get them???

I mean is not part of her aspergers to be in a routine? She should know it is not ready!!!!!!!! Why is she picking her own routine and not the one she lives in??? LOLOL So she asks if dinner is ready, I say no and she is off like a derby horse with backpack in hand saying I will make it..........Siahna is saying up up up for me to get her and I am trying to yell out the door DON'T YOU TOUCH NOTHING!!!

By the time I get home she is already eating a frozen waffle!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean really WHO DOES THAT???? BLAH!!!!! They are not even that good cooked, unless they are homemade by my grandfather YUM, We used to sit around the table and he would make them one at a time, and I remember just waiting my turn and it was sooooooooo yummy! But he is not with us anymore so ...........

Ok, back on track..............BLAH...........So I tell her to stop, she doesn't, I tell her TAKE ANOTHER bite and give the MAD mom face, I really was mad.. maybe a bit more frustrated, but she did look a me and see I was serious and says but I am starving!!!!! I need to eat...........I let her know I will make something now.....and to put it down!

She puts it down YAY!!! And runs off crying saying she is withering away....Boooooo. OH LAWD girl drama! I am going to have to ask mom, but I do not think i was so dramatic..........hummmmm lolol

Now that I think about it, I don't think the food is the routine........I think the whole situation is her routine......HEY, that isn't fair.....

OH I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY ME!!!!!! I will break the routine tomorrow, cause tonight mom feeds her to go to her class. When I get home and she runs off grabbing a frozen waffle........I will just let her eat it for dinner and not make her dinner that I make for Siahna!!!!!!!!!!!!.......I bet she doesn't do it again!!

OMGosh I am so proud of me right now, of course it took me what 2 years to think of it!!!!! lololol Go momma Go momma! Watch it wont work, but I am excited to try..........of course there will be screaming and I might even get to hear her say that she wants to do me bodily harm, but........maybe I will break the routine!!!
OK, why am I so excited about messin her world up? is that bad? Oh well I am excited!!!!! lololol

Speaking of bodily harm.... Siahna is learning to use big potty and randomly just wants to go. lolol Samarra of course followed us in there and decided she would play baby and say she had to go to in this most annoying baby voice..........Like nails across a chalk board irritating lol Well I don't get the baby off and she starts getting mad and she turns on us like a 180 and says I need to go and i am going to rip your head off if you don't.........I am like WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY........and she looks at me and says......What??? Really??

So here is the thing you can read all the books you want or ask therapist about this stuff.........But I am picking my battles these days and yea some of them I should pick but dont for the sake of my sanity and the house hold not becoming a war zone........I looked at her and just said.......DO IT!.........find out what happens........

She looks at me confused and says.. what will happen.....I just say.... do it and find out... She says will I go to jail? I just said you wont like it, but go ahead and try it.....

She says no I don't want to............and I couldn't let it go cause she did the same thing the day before as well..... I said NO REALLY try it.......you wont be able to do it, but just try and find out what happens. We are working on actions and consequence, so go ahead and find out what this consequence will be....

She says........No I don't want to, and I am not going to say it anymore lolol She could tell I was VERY serious. Don't make idle threats. Which I know that is what they are just to get me to react!!!!

Freaking controlling is what she is trying to be!

Otherwise a nice couple nights really..........I do remember once her totally having a meltdown, but I ignore them and for the life of me cant remember why..........HUM.........Nope doesn't come to me.... Oh well, maybe I have built an immunity to it..

So I am excited, I am going to the Thanksgiving feat at Samarra's school where she will be in a play! YAY.... I will take pictures....

I did not take any pictures the last couple days.. Boooo but I wished I could...I was cleaning kitchen last night and I heard the girls playing and Siahna laughing and Samarra laughing, and I just stood to watch them cause it doesn't happen often with Samarra.........All the laughter was about the word Poo-Poo lololol ......BUT they were playing , but if I took a picture they would have stopped so I just wanted them to bond some.... I will put some oldies for ya = )
Lookin cute cute in Papa's hat= ) Christmas 2009

WOW Thanksgiving 2009   AWWW  Love that hair! But I will NEVER leave it down again, it actually is about down to her lower back in this shot.. too curly!!  Took me FIVE hours to get tangles out after this!!!

My round faced babies= )

AWWWWWWW again

Samarra playing in the sink.....

Have a Wonderful Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment