Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Aspergers??ODD Why do i get sucked into arguing? Nov.3, 2011

Happy Happy Thursday.. Happy Happy Thursday!!


I thought I would do the song and dance this morning..lolol Since I hadn't done it in a while lolol Of course you know it was a dance in my head.. I am still sore from Samarra two nights ago!!!!!!! lolol

OK, I want to know.........WHO PRAYED FOR WINTER TO COME???????? That was like crazy wind last night.. My hair stood strait up at times! And I had goose bumps the size of Mars! Makes me wonder just how cold it is going to get this year!!! I think it is time to hibernate!


OMGosh this is funny........During Samarras prayer last night she says.......And Jesus, help the congreshman get my letter I sent and make it a new "BILL" that we only have two work days and 5 off days. That would really help me out thank you....


LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Yes, I know I spelled congressman wrong, that is how she said it.
I have heard kids ask for toys, snacks, to get to go somewhere, but not something about the congreshman passing a bill..... lolol   SOOOO Adorable!

OK, So i consider myself to be a pretty intelligent person... I just like to be weird and act crazy at times.......So PLEASE tell me why a 7 year old can drag me into the STUPIDEST arguing battles!!!!! And I don't even realize it until i have participated for a while!!!!!!


LOLOLOLOL

So Since two days ago, the nights have been pretty good... Last night she went to Awana group with her friend J.R. and us mommas went to eat with the babies= ) Anyway.. Samarra still managed to get in a full on debate/argument with me on of all things.........

Why technically it is ok to lie at times......... WHAT????????? That is not even fun to talk about.........UGGGGGGGGG So of course she hears all and she brought up the fact that people say things to make sure they dont hurt others feelings by not telling the truth..........

I tried to explain filters to her and I told her... That is why mommie says what she thinks more than others , but i also use filters or I don't speak and This little GEEK CHILD OF MINE... Which I dot mean in a bad way.. had me caught up in this whole debate over lying and almost convinced me I was a liar!!!!!

I was getting all flustered..............THEN it hit me..........WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING!!!!!

So I was like OK, listen little miss high IQ and trying to control me and confuse me..... I don't care what others do........you better not lie or your gonna get your bootay wooped.........And if there is something that may hurt someones feelings then just be quiet...........if they ask your opinion and you tell them the truth and they don't want to be your friend.. then they weren't your friend in the first place........ And I REFUSE to discuss this anymore.....

SHE SAYS................


I wondered how long it would take you to cut me off!!!!!!!!!!!! And LAUGHS!!!!!!!


GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...........You do have to admit though it is kind of cute in a way.......But it also PROVES she knows what lying is and that she does it on purpose!

My little genius............Sigh.....She is going to kill me.... I do HATE when she corrects me on things though.. I will say things to Siahna if I need her to like getout of the kitchen so I can move around and make dinner like... Siahna go look out the window and see if you can see an elephant..........You know I used something Siahna is interested in right now and it was a way to distract her for a moment......Then of course Samarra has to start in, There are no elephants out there....they don't live in cities except in the zoo. Some may in Africa or China, but not here so why did you tell her that....... UUGGGGGGG lolol I cant do NOTHING!

Another CUTE CUTE thing.........AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW Siahna goes to school on Tuesday and Thursday to mothers day out at Meadowood Baptist Church in Midwest City and they REALLY do a great job with teaching and having a lesson plan....So Tuesday they learned about the letter "B" and we were in the car last night and she found her paper she had made in the car and picked it up and says....


B..........bu..bu...bu...in Elephant.............LOLOLOLOLOL

She LOVES elephants so every night we get to discuss elephants........it was so cute!

Well on to another day.......And we will see what the night has in store.......

Some pics of Samarra at her school Harvest Life in Midwest City.. one of her class on history report day and one at the punkin patch. 

My Beautiful Pocahontas

Samarra at the Pumpkin patch with her school
It is TOOOO COLD!!!!!

Have a GREAT DAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment