Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

aspergers?? ODD.......It's a MIRACLE!!!!! Nov. 22, 2011

Howdy Tuesday........I am ready!!= )

Two more days!!

It's a MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I got home and I went to get kids from moms house and it was raining and I ssssssssooooooooooooooo did not want to go through the dinner questions and fight with Samarra............

And then the most wonderful thing happened............

Samarra comes up and says.. Is dinner ready? I said not yet honey and I am thinking .. here we go again...........AND THEN IT HAPPENED........ Samarra says, "Ok, I will just wait for you to make it"


WHAT??? It was like angels came down from heaven all singing loudly in harmony HALLELUJAH!!!! I looked at her weird and she said......What?? your the mom, you make it..... lololol Yes, that is right I am mom, I am queen......I got all superior feeling all of a sudden like.... lolol

So the night continued on with no issues, the only thing I can think of.........Mom had her all day and I have said it before and I will say it again......My mother is a God send to me and my girls!!!!! My mom is so wonderful and understanding that she knows major change upsets Samarra and when she is there they have mini school and do work sheets and crafts and things to get energy out and they play games.......She is wonderful!

I think their day went so well that it just kept rolling into my night!! Thank you mom!!!

The only thing i noticed, if it could be more than usual.. My mom just showers her with attention, positive and correcting when she does wrong that we had a few moments last night where she had some panic attacks of me not being in the room with her. Like screaming for me like i just up and left her forever....... Which by the way I will say again, this child has NEVER been left alone ever! I have no idea what it is about....But seriously my house is so small we really cant be too far away from each other..

But you know there was no screaming.......I just think. maybe a long term miracle has happened and maybe she will keep this up.........HEY...........Think positive!!!!!!!!

So the night ended and Samarra fights with herself.........She goes to bed at 8:30 but she is not in school and she saw on TV where the kids wanted to stay up all night. So she decided she wanted to as well... I told her sure.. go for it! lolol
So all night she stressed about not going to bed at 8:30 but then tried to psych herself up to stay up all night.....

Well 8:30 hit, baby in bed.....a pallet on floor for Samarra's all nighter..........and here is what happened....
Yup, passed smooth out!!!  lolol 
Siahna out cold as well..This is a pic of the monitor.. um obviously  lolol = )
Have an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment