Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Aspergerts?? ODD..... AWWW my Indian princess killed my back! Nov. 21, 2011

Happy Monday!!!

HAPPY TURKEY THANKSGIVING WEEK!!!

YES, I know I have been slackin and trust me I FEEL IT!! You know how the holidays go... dinners, plays to attend, school stuff and then you have all my normal stuff.. Samarras hair, laundry, feed the kids, play with kids, and the most important thing........ OCD!!!!!!!!! lololol JK, my kids are more important than my OCD by at least a half a point lololol

Anyway. You bothers to why I am not writing.. Here I am!!! I love ya!

Samarra's play was awesome! IT WAS SOOO CUTE!! I am somehow going to try and get a video on here of one of Samarra's parts in the play........I WAS SO PROUD!!!
We worked our tail feathers off... lolol Me explaining emotions and although she did not see the point in it, cause the story gets told either way, she did it and did it well!!!!!! She says I will do it because the punctuation requires it, not because I feel it...  lolololol

I love the end when she says America it kinda just drops off in tone and the place laughed they thought it was cute... lol OH and I seriously thought her and the boy with her that grabbed the mic was going to scrap they way they looked at each other lololol


Ok, I am a bad mother, NO I don't really want them to scrap, but I woulda loved to see it.... lololol OK seriously, that is not funny.........I have issues..........

So the weekend went really well actually.........I kinda was dumb at Samarra's play and then I became the MOMMY MOUNTAIN this weekend and the girls clobbered me and I hurt my back again!!!!!! I am so old.. my back should not hurt this bad...... So since my back was hurting I sat down more than usual, BUT of course a hurt back can not turn off OCD, so now I hurt WORSE!!!!!!!

But me not being so active, Samarra was a lot happier this weekend. A couple times I had to real her back in from going to the "Breakdown Zone", and of course i had a few conversations about death and dying.......Some issues with food not being ready on time...

AND A LOT OF correcting me.......I think I said it before, and I will say it again.....Should you HAVE to have a dictionary present to speak to a 7 year old??? AND.....How does she know the words to begin with???

I love my babies, and my house may not be perfect... UMMMMMM  Ok, it is..... But still not up to my norm= ) We had a great weekend and I THANK GOD for the times that we can have with out screaming and things being thrown and trying to hurt people and just looking outright mad at the world!

OMGosh I almost cried writing that!!!!!!!!! It is so hard to describe to others in this blog or in real life just how hard it is to manage my house and Samarra at the same time and yup, even me, I want to just drop sometimes and I dont want to smile...... I love her dearly and I know GOD made her the way she is supposed to be and one day I honestly believe she will do BIG, GREAT, WONDERFUL things..I just cant believe God thinks I am the right one for this!!!.. But I have to tell ya, its HARD and those moment that are good to others are AMAZINGLY AWESOME TO ME!!!!!!!!

So in this Thanksgiving week. Be thankful for what you have.. Even I have it GREAT compared to what some parents are dealing with!!!!

Here are some of my picture memories of the last three days= )
Samarra's play at Harvest Life School ... awww
OK, it is fuzszy.. but they walked arm in arm and it was sooooo cute!!

Ummm  Samarra and I.. lol
Grand parents at Samarra's play.
Siahna ........she is so goofy cute  lol

Me relaxing for like 5 min during nap time.....Samarra fell asleep too!!!

Girls being goofy on pillow and blanket mountian

Remember I told you a while ago, when pillows and blankets get put in a pile like this and stay for even a minute, the weight of them as if by magic quadruples and the kids in no way can pick them up and put them up in fear of hurting them selves......... It is crazy how that always happens........ lololol  What an OCD nightmare!

Rare picture of my girls playing = )

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment