Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD ........ SMOOTH SAILING! Got sad= ( Nov. 28, 2011

Happy Monday after Thanksgiving!!!!


I cant believe it has almost been a week since I was on here!!!!!!

But you know what... It was pretty good actually. Besides all the "NORMAL" things that Samarra has to go through each day and trying to get her to understand that a two year old does not think logically. This past week has been good.

She did have a total breakdown one night. I turned on Christmas music and made hot chocolate, sounds great right??

Well Samarra saw on a TV show where they had hot chocolate with cookies and we did not have cookies and she just went nutso!!!!!!!!! That child threw her hot chocolate across the room!!!!!! WHAT THE???

So your thinking........WHAT A MESS.........AND Your wrong!! I am an OCD cleaner, do you really think I would let her have any drink with out a tight lid??? LOLOLOL
I am not dumb, I come prepared! So after that drama, i made toast into circles and we called them cookies. She said to me.......You do know these are not real cookies right mom??? LOLOL UMMMMMMM YES...

OH Another one....... Samarra says, You are ruining like you tried to ruin me with all the make believe lies you tell her, good thing i am smart enough to know whats real.  LOLOLOLOL


I just told her that kids like to make believe and play with barbies and stuff.......... She says.. I am just saying mom.......


THEN, she says You should keep it to things like Santa.........since he is real, we saw him at the store.........  LOLOLOLOL  Who said I am not good! Someone told her the Santa's at the stores this past Sunday were not the real santa's but the helpers and she did NOT like it!!!!!!  I had to intervene and yes they are right BUT we were lucky enough to actually see the real one!  She looked at them and said "SEE I told you"   LOLOLOLOLOL


I have a lot of pictures for you, but I want to write something that I got upset about. So of all the people you would expect to except Samarra and everything be ok if family........Now, my side of the family is ok with her...........But her daddies side of the family which true, she does not see much, they dont really know how to take her.

She used to be all the rage, watching a 3 year old read and stuff and how smart she was, not she is getting older and YES, I know she does weird things to others, but JUST DEAL WITH IT!

OK, so I have not taught them how to deal with it, so blame me i guess, but still, I wanted to cry watching her go from person to person to try and get them to interact with her in something SHE wanted to do............They acted as if she wasn't there or would just flat out say no. SO she would sit next to them, and true she does not know about personal space bubbles and yes, i did have to get on her a couple times to move away from a few of them, they just looked creeped out by her.

SHE NEEDS ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT TO HER!!!! I guess that is why I enable her at times, cause her pouting does nothing, her crying does nothing to me unless it is for something real but the disappointment gets to me bad! Yeah ok so she has to learn life has disappointments.........BUT DOES SHE HAVE TO LEARN FROM HER OWN FAMILY?????

Everyone is playing with baby........No one is even acknowledging Samarra, except Nana of course. But I felt bad for her. Have you ever looked at your child who does not show emotions well and see disappointment in their faces. All she wanted to do of course was play a board game which is her thing. She wanted to beat someone at checkers. The kids were playing and she is in the living room with the adults trying to interact. I love her so much.

OK, well the blog worked again and I guess instead of expecting them to do what I would expect, I should explain her needs and help them understand the best way to interact with her. On the other hand I have to help Samarra learn that sometimes adults just want to sit and talk. But the family side is easier... Samarra will be the hard part, so help me out till it happens!

AND THEN if it continues, I will start going to my Sub-Humans house who will except me and my girls with open loving arms and treat Samarra and Siahna equally with no re-guard to her being different! Selfish?? UM NO.

OK, well now that that is said

I have a LOAD of pictures to share of our last few days= )We had a great last week!!!
Have fun!

She was in AAHHHH of the tree! Kept saying.. Lights!, Kissmas comin!, pesants!, Santa come!  lololol

Couldn't be more beautiful to me!

YUP, they were chillin like villains while momma cleaned! AMAZING!

Playing again  and a sneeze!........WOW

Momma lookin a hot mess and Siahna wanting me to take pics while she went potty  lolol

Cat being all lazy in the blanket the girls decided to dump make-up on.........Make-up was all on cat, both girls..........looked like blood spatter all over room.......This was no simple accident as I got told............  lolol  Thank GOD for Mr Clean!

Getting babies in order..........cute= )

Playing at Nanna's

Siahna and cousin Courtney, She was saying her name Cor-teee-nee

Samarra apparently going after someone at church................UM ok.....
Turkey girl............

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment