Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Apergers? ODD!! MOMMA had panic moment! Sept. 12, 2011

GOOD Morning Oklahoma and beyond!!!!!!  


OK, so I have buzz light-year in my head if you cant tell..lolol I don't know why....Tis not for me to question why.. just go with the flow.... haha

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO I had a panic moment this weekend... not a scary one.......SOOO who knows the story of Abraham in the Bible??? WELL my mother has always and will always read her Bible every morning with a cup-o-joe...........Well when the girls are there it is a quite time for them and they respect moms time to read aloud so Jana can hear as well............SOOOOOOOOOO School was out last Tuesday for Samarra and she stayed with mom.......Mom read the bible about Abraham.......Samarra hears everything and remembers.....

OK.........HERE IT COMES........... I am doing Samarra's hair which looks awesome I might add... See......




OK, back to story..........I am doing Samarra's hair which take minimum of two hours.........Well in this time we sing.........yell..........fight...........talk..........You know all that mother daughter bond stuff.....She decides to talk about Abraham......... I am just listening and she says God talked to Abraham and Abraham fell down before the Lord because he is holy.....

And then it happened!!!

Samarra: Mom... What is circumcision mean...
Me: OMG. OMG. What do I say........
Me: Well honey what that is.........See it was a long time ago..........Um well.......that is a question for Daddy!!!!!!! DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad:What?
Me: Samarra has a question for you.
Samarra: Daddy are you circumcised and what is it?
Me: I turn around and look at him and stick my tough out.... REAL mature I know lolol but I was crackin up!
Daddy: Well...........That is an old Jewish custom between God and little baby boys, which is very private just between them..

Me: I am thinking...DANG he did that good!!!!!!

Samarra: Are you daddy?
Daddy: Yes, but it is not something we talk about , God wants it to be between only him and the boy...ok?
Samarra: ok.

We get her hair done and go to Mimi's and first thing she says is.. Mimi... Daddy is circumsised!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to call the school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

So I get up... call the school and speak to her teacher... We are ROLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had planned for the daily lesson today.. Abraham!!!!!!!!!!!! She said she was going to save that lesson for a while.... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

WHEW!! Thank goodness I called!

OK, so about the weekend..........I got to go to a movie!!!!!!!!!!! OMGosh!!

Samarra was not very happy about this at all........This weekend was rough a bit......We had at least three meltdowns where she flared about and turned into a small banshee looking child......I had a headache by 1pm on Saturday.. I was not happy about.. But guess what just getting away for a bit made it go away..........PROVES... I need time for me!

Anyway.. she is on a mission to have Siahna kill herself.. This over smart child of mine KNOWS she cant hurt her sister, but she can tell the baby what to do to get injured...........I HAVE HAD IT............See now here is where the doctor is going to have to calm me down.. cause I love both my girls.. but the good old fashion me tells me to beat her...(OK all you new wave life people.. I don't really mean beat, spank) I am at a loss here.....her SORRIES mean nothing to me at all......

She says it 1000 times a day.......She is getting attention......We played I spy the board game, fish, Strawberry Shortcake, Hungry Hippos, watched Family Game Night, I brought the slide in the house for them....We went to the park, McDonald's..........I KNOW THERE IS MORE!!!!

So NO ONE can tell me she is not getting attention..I don't have enough for her, I never will and she just does things constantly it seems!!!!!!! SIGH.......

She seems to go in her own worlds sometimes where she is quiet and she actually will go off by herself........I think this is her mind regenerating.........I feel so guilty in saying this........I like it when she does this..........SOOOOOOOOOOO many parents work to bring their children out of this state and to interact like Samarra........BUT there are extremes for both.......I am not different than them, we ALL want to just be in the middle.

OK well I survived a hard but good weekend......I don't feel special.. People tell me I am and that I am amazing.. at least those who know Samarra..............BUT see.. I am no different than any mom or dad who has to deal with special needs........WE JUST DO IT!..(Well most do)........REMEMBER, I prayed when I was like 5 years old for God to give me a child whith special needs instead of giving them to someone else so the child wouldnt get hurt...........SAMARRA IS A MIRICLE!!!!!!....


I have to focus on the baby not getting hurt. She has a big bruise on her back from being bitten BTW.... I tried to take a pic, but we ended up running in circles lolol I am not perfect, I can only do so much.. So I will leave the rest of it to God and the prayer chain= )

Here are some photos of the park trip, ENJOY!






Have an AWESOME MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment