Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Aspergers? ODD... Three days off Good? Bad? Pictures to prove= ) Sept. 6, 2011

Hello!!! 
On this Beautiful Tuesday!!!

Man, is this weather awesome or what???? Like I love this time of the year. I wish it would stay like this all the time!!

So this weekend holiday was great and sucky! But i seriously doubt I am the only parent to feel like that..........So who am I to complain... Not really complaining.. I am still smiling, so I am good= )

Samarra just amazes me, you think you know a child........ So this weekend it seemed to be I had her and the cousins in the day and my sister took them for the night... Is that fair??? lolol Well, honestly I don't care cause I did not have to go through the morning drama we do and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!

So..........I am not perfect........YES, my daughter gets on my nerves and I think is slowly trying to drive me insane. I wonder... Do other mothers or can other mothers anticipate things that will happen like i do and dread being around their children in that time??

Ok, so here is one thing .......My sister said she was bringing Elizabeth over and she would pic up McDonalds for the kids.........YAY for me!!! So Debbi calls on her way and asked if Pizza was ok.....BOO FOR MEE!!! lolol............I said it was............BUT I knew it wasnt going to be...........When I said ok, I instantly was trying to get strong......But I was nervous as all heck!

So I thought I would prepare for the moment so I told Samarra just out-right.. She is bringing pizza instead.......Samarra looks at me and says.....No, she is bringing McDonald's cause she said she was.......I then told her she changed her mind.......No, She said McDonalds..... I just stopped.

Pizza got here........Samarra flipped out saying Aunt Debbi LIED..........and why do all adults lie to her so much arms flaring and just screaming and crying and she went to her room by herself and she would not eat the pizza..... Some things flying in room.......... I MADE A MISTAKE........I am not perfect and I know she has problems with change like that ooooorrrrrrrr is it just not her getting her way......... She wouldn't eat the pizza and so I made her a sandwich................SO SUE ME........I am not , I knew I shouldn't have but I did.......... I just didn't want the evening to go bad I guess..... I don't know.......happy kids= happy mommy........

So this is on Friday... lol THREE DAYS TO GO.....

This blog could be a book on my days off, but I don't want to take that time ........I wish I could get on computer on days off to keep updated.....I probably need it worse on those days.

But in the short version is time and counting, I still cant seem to stop saying "minute" and "second" That really makes me mad at me BTW.... Lets see..... Why the HECK does Samarra stick to me like glue...........Kids playing, Samarra following me, I tell her to go play.....she wont....just stays with me........UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.......... GOOOOOOO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I tell her.. I love you a lot, but if you don't get away from me and go play, i am going to send cousins home..............GO........... She cried, but left me alone and did play for a little bit then LIKE A BIG SUCTION.........She is right back next to me......... sigh... Let's see so probably like 5 more meltdown moments..........words to not be heard by others.........me smiling still= )

I have to admit........on my days off, even on the good days...there are moments that get quite intense at the house that I want to just run out the door and cry.......but ya know somehow i get over it quick and i am right back up again= )

But the best time was on Saturday at Samarra's little birthday BBQ and of course  
OU BABY!!!

She loves attention, and SHE LOVES HER present like the i-Pad, but not that brand..... Made sure it had boo-koos of games and books and stuff....... I love it too, cause she uses it......She loves the math game.......I think Math might be her thing= )

The moral of my blog I think most days is............I am insane, Samarra is a handful........But no matter what is happening or will happen.........My reactions and mood are a every second choice and 99% of the time I choose happy...Let the small stuff roll off and focus on the big picture.........OH and PRAY PRAY PRAY!!! lolol

So I will leave you with a bunch of photos for our days off... No ewy ones= )

Samarra and cousin Kara

Christian, Samarra's baby cousin.

Kaydynce, Samarra's baby cousin.

And again.. GO OU!!

Samarra at Mexican restaurant..

7th Birthday cake!!








OH NO!!!!!!


Looking at self in mirror= )... She actually turned to the side  to look... LOL  Had to make sure the diaper bootay looked ok.  lololol



Have an AWESOME DAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment