Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Aspergers? ODD.... WAAAAAA... I want things back to chaos!!! Sept. 20, 2011

Happy Tuesday all!!!


So I have been sick.........well more like near death!! At least it felt like it........

I am a STRONG person and can deal with pain pretty decently, but i turn into a WET NOODLE and don't function with a freakin headache!!!! Dang sinus infection!!!

Not only do I feel bad, I am not being a proper parent when this happens.. so MY WONDERFUL MOM has had the baby for TWO days........I miss her so much, but she was better cared for over there........

So Last Thursday I woke up with sore throat, went to clinic.. Got antibiotics and sent home, I proceeded to go through life feeling worse each day until Sunday is when i broke down and sent the baby next door. BOOOOOO

OK a note about me........I am allergic to almost all antibiotics, so it is a toss up on what will work for me........I hate that! Another note on me......I am as bad as Samarra!!!!!!!! I go to doctor and I sit down, they are across from me and I cant concentrate for anything............WHY YOU ASK??? UGGGGGGGGGG Cause the chair I sit in had been moved about five inches to the right from where it usually always is.........

I actually asked him to hold on and moved the chair back and then I had complete concentration..........What the heck is wrong with me and chairs........I arranged one of my co-workers chairs the other day, I moved my bosses boss chairs around not long ago, and I moved the chairs at Samarra's therapists office back to where they were.......I seriously have a bad chair issue obviously.


BUT!!!!!!!

In my defense..........in all cases the chairs were not in the most efficient position to accommodate people who may come in and I was merely helping.......No need to thank me.. IT WAS MY PLEASURE! Ha-ha

OK, Anyway.... I got STEROIDS...(Next stop body building...lololol) the miracle drug and a new antibiotic yesterday evening and I feel better already.. not great.. but I will take it.... I hurt so bad last night that my eyes felt like they were popping out and it was all i had to not cry, cause I knew it would get worse!!!!!! I did take a Lortab though and yet another drug of wonder!!! lololol Samarra found this whole ordeal quite humorous........I did want to strangle her a few times for laughing when i hurt so bad.....

So basically you see I have not been doing much "parenting" my mom has, I am sure she could write a book about the issues she has dealt with over the past few days!!!!!!!!

I have to tell you though I WANT MY CHAOS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what I would do with out the chaos.. Apparently I get bored quite easy....hummm wonder where Samarra gets that????? The more time passes, the more I see her in me.. So maybe lets wipe all the diagnosis's away and give her a diagnosis of the ever dreaded......

"DARLA SYNDROME"

So one last note.. I think I gained 5 lbs being sick.. why is it that when I am sick there is only pizza Taco Bueno and McDonald's in the house... I didn't even eat that much, and I feel huge!!!!!

Anyway.. BACK TO MY NORMAL CHAOS!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON the remake!!

Oldies but goodies= )






Have an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment