Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Aspergers? ODD...... BABIES FIRST FIGHT!!!... lolol Sept. 9, 2011

HAPPY Friday!!!

Happy Happy Dance.........Happy Happy Dance..........You know the one I will never let you see!!!!!!!!! lololol

What did I do???  I was just being sweet and this bully came along.. and I HAD to fight them.....  lololol


So Siahna was in her first fight yesterday on the second day of her "school". SHE WON!!...SHE WON!!!...LOL BUT she turned her back on them and she got bit in the back!!! I told this to Aaron and he says.... SEEEEEEEEEEEE that is why you kick em down and then re-kick them to make sure they stay down when you walk away...............LOLOLOL I don't know about you, but I don't think this is suppose to pertain to babies??? I don't know.. lol But whatever, it was kind of funny......The weirdest thing is, I would LOVE to have that fight on video...I know Siahna was on it!!!!!!! LOLOLOL BAD BAD mommy....... I do not condone violence... lol


Ok, this next part in case my niece is reading i will have to improvise a bit.... Went to the doctor........he is a urologist....Now, I don't know if they have different rooms for men and women........BUT, if they do I was not in the room for women...lololol I go in.. put purse down, sit in chair and start observing my surroundings.........WELL, you know how they have educational posters and models of body parts, diagrams, hand held puzzles to show inside and stuff........ I counted.......I was in the room with ONE female image and 4 male images and 8 life size models of a males body parts.........So my question to you, how would you feel LOLOLOLOLOL OK, I am so childish.. I feel like i just said the word "underwear"!!!!!! lolololol

OK, OK.. enough about me and my weird thoughts..... So we went to dinner with my dad and Janie last night at the heart hospital on Sooner and I-240, not bad.... I ate more than I had in a week!!! It was nice and it took up time we could have been home having meltdowns.... YAY!!! lol

So we get home get stuff ready for bed and GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!! I had a full day NO drama!!!!!!! NO MELTDOWNS......... Is this what it feels like????? Like I felt like giving a Thank YOU speech at that moment to anyone with the tears and everything! lol

So the night was good.. only things of course don't change is her needing to be next to me..........her counting when i screw up and say "THE WORDS".... and routine things we do every night= )

So I am ready for the weekend and I am going to have those positive thoughts that things will go great!!!!!!! I will try it.. hope it works!!!!!! Actually doesnt the word "HOPE" mean you have doubt? HMMMMMMMMMMMM



I had a pic of dad, Janie and the girls, but it didn't get saved= (

Have an AWESOME DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment