Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Aspergers? ODD... OHHHHHHHH the PAIN!!! Sept. 16, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Is it any one else's Friday and willing to give me their check so it can be mine again?? Anyone?? NO? ok= ( I see how all my friends are... I am in pain and your check could mean the difference in my pain level.............lololol

So YEA.....I did not write yesterday.. thanks to all who checked on me to see if I was dead= )

So it was a pretty good nights sleep and I heard the alarm.. YAY I didn't wake from a dream having to use the bathroom.. lol So i turn alarm off and I open my eyes and......................

 I DID IT!!! ...................I SWALLOWED..........

 And it is at this moment I realized that sometime in the night that little bacteria men had their knives out stabbing my throat...........DANG THOSE BACTERIA!!!!!


Like I went strait to the kitchen and took pain meds!!!!! took a shower and got hot coffee............WHEW I felt good enough to go to work.... OH wait we have a therapy appt...

OK CONFESSION TIME!!!!!!!!

Yes my life is a living nightmare at times........BUT WHY DO I THINK SO MANY OF THE THINGS SAMARRA DOES IS FUNNY!!!!!! I think I may be demented a bit........Or maybe it is because I HATE people who lie or because I hate when people put up a face and are just meanies really....... I like REAL people and that is one thing I CAN say about her, she is real and she will let you know how it is!!!!!!!!!

I cant blame her, she kind of gets that from my genes....I will and do say what I think.. I just have censors it to avoid people being hurt. My sub-human reminded me of this yesterday.. SO should I try to get her to stop? or teach her censoring??? HHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I will tell a complete stranger they have a bugger if I need to, or their crack is out............I cant believe others would just walk by and say nothing........ lololol

So we are off to therapy............Do do do do do......Samarra doesn't want to go, but we are.. I already spoke to the therapist about us meeting first so she will get to play with toys.. but I don't want to tell her in case it changes.

So we get to therapist and Samarra is ALL ON SHOW today.. she has been enough that she is starting to want to make changes to suit her. The therapist after Samarra says I wish someone we know would get real bad hurt and have to stay in hospital for a long time.......The therapist looks shocked a bit.. I actually am quite calm and almost don't even hear it lolol She says why would you want that.. Samarra rolls her eyes at the doctor and says.............


UM SO I CAN GO EAT IN THE CAFETERIA hello...........or even better make it me, so i get the food and all the attention.. yea make it me.....

She also made the statement to her that she is not as intelligent as Dr. Poyner.. OOPS.... She didn't get upset, at least she didn't show it.. don't look at me.. that is why I am there for help... lol

So in OUR discussion she makes a statement.. I have NEVER seen a child like her before...She just blows me away with the things she says............I just said.. you get used to it= ) lololol But no she said she is going to consult with other doctors to see what successes they have had......

SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I told you she was a mess!!!!!!!!! Even the doctor needs a doctor now lololol

So we have a goal this week......Samarra is to play with her sister for 20 minutes a day what the baby wants to do with out falling apart and no coming to mom............LOLOLOL Sounds awesome doesn't it.. I will let ya know how that goes.... hahaha

So day goes on and throat is hurting worse and worse and worse and worse and worse.. ok do you get the point??????? SO in fear I am infecting the planet I go to the clinic........


THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!

Left work at 2:30
Checked in at doctor at 2:50
Saw Doctor at 2:58
Checked for strep and blood for infection
No strep infection.. Sinus that is.. bad...
Get prescriptions and go to pharmacy
Get medication , take them in parking lot
Go next door, pic up pizza.
Drive home
Pull in driveway.................And here it is!!!!!!!!!! I get home at 3:50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is like a miracle!!!!!!!!!! Like if I prayed I don't think I could have moved faster unless God gave me bionic ability for a moment... lololol That was a GOD and sci-fi moment.

So ok, lets back up...........I get to work and find out the company is sold...OMG........ ok whatever............then a water main break.. cant use the toilets or faucets...........OMG NO COFFEE????????? whew good thing i stalked up before this............  WHY IS IT.. The second I find out I cant go to the restroom, i am in pain from needing to go, but a second earlier i was fine...........DUMB BRAIN!

Lets see.. I had to learn some SQL stuff...to pick up another job of someone moving to the New York Times.............. and then not feeling well...........

So ALL of this was simply to explain I was too busy to write!!!!!!!!!!

See it is WRONG that in my mind I worry how the weekend will go..........I have figured it out... Let asperger kids and ODD just do whatever they want and happiness is for sure........Get them to do what they SHOULD be doing... NO BUENO= ( So it is sometimes a hard decision for me on what to do........But as her parent it is my responsibility to help her learn even if she fights it.....The doctor said it is going to get 100% worse before it gets better when i really go full into it...........SIGH.........when will that be??

Woke up today and throat feels better, head hurts worse= ( BLAH BLAH But TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH taking Samarra to Lion King 3D this weekend.......Yes duh of course I am bringing the headset and realize we may have to leave... but got to try= ) I haven't told her yet.. good thinking on my part= )

Sorry Oldies but goodies= )








I hope you have an awesome day and weekend!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment