Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Aspergers??ODD....STOP CLAPPING!!!!!!!! OMG I am going to go insane! Sept. 13, 2011

Happy Happy Tuesday........

HUM... strange, i have no children songs in my head at the moment... YAY!!!  I was singing one in the shower this morning, but cant remember which one.. I might be child song free today.. WHOOP WHOOP.. I need to put some music on quick!

So as most people who know me, knows I think of a lot of things at the same time and I cant explain how they get there and why some are so weird.........But I am sitting doing makeup this morning and it hit me.. What is the purpose of moths, so I go to the internet So here is what I found out.

They are essential to pollination..........UM not at my house they all go to the light and die on my front porch or dive bomb me when I try to walk out of my house........And i definitely do NOT have beautiful flowers around my house or wonderful fruit trees.........The moths are slacking and i am going to get a bug zapper!  lol Seriously I hate doing like my aerobic exercises every time I walk out my front door in the morning just to get off the porch!!!!!! lololol 

And I did watch Godzilla vs. Mothra this weekend.. LOVE IT...  Yes, I love the cheesy movies.. always have.. always will= ) 



OK sorry had to share..............And I wonder why Samarra is so scatter brained... lol

Hey guess what!!! Remember I haven't spoken of death and dying with Samarra in a while..........ITS BACK!!!!!!! I am so lucky......I got to have a wonderful conversation with Samarra last night about people donating their body to science.. not so bad.. it is just the ways people could die......it didnt get grose, but it is just annoying...And it freaks me out cause she shouldnt be thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!

DANGIT BE A KID PLEASE

AND QUIT clapping!!!!!!!!!!! Samarra has started this thing not a tick, but kind of like a tick in that she randomly claps 3 times...........IT IS LOUD and ear defining.. I don't know how it is so loud but it is.. enough to make the baby cry at times.......... This has went on for about 4 days now, but only last night did I realize it is for no reason....I cant tell you how many times I have threatened her with her life if she did it again.. And of course she does and is still alive..

GREAT...Now I am not following through lololol

What the heck though seriously..........The additions of crazy stuff has got to stop.. I just see her in my head.. jumping up and down like an African bush lady clapping and screaming her high pitched scream.. and stopping to count....... TELL ME THAT'S NOT A CREEPY THOUGHT!

I am not sure I even mentioned the other thing with in the last week is this high pitched shrill for no reason which i think if held for more than a few seconds could possibly bring the house down!!!!! UGGG

I think I need a headset! OHHHHHHHH speaking of me.. lol I have a massage set up for next Monday. They come to my job so I don't have to leave work even.....I am so anxious. I may cry when they leave.........hahahaha

Well we made it through another night, no one dead...... Samarra did put almost put her hand on her sisters face last night then freaked out cause she thought I was going to send her to jail.........If you didn't read that blog.. her therapist told Samarra in a very stern tone that if she heard of Samarra trying to hurt her sister again , she was legally bound to report her to the police. Samarra took it seriously...

I DON'T PLAY........I tell her strait up.. I love you so much and I wish you could understand that, but you hurt your sister or anyone and I will report you myself! I tell.

Anyway.. I need to get finished and go to work... you know money and all....lol

I will leave you with this thought Samarra asked me..... Samarra only sees black and white...There is no room for jokes, everything is literal to her and their is no way a fairy tale is real because it does not fit in black and white explanations.... So knowing that.. Samarra says........So you know I have been thinking and how do you know this GOD Jesus really exists.........There is no logical explanation for him.........

NICE...........Tell me.. how do I explain that one....

Here are my babies last night= ) Nothing exciting, but my babies= )





Have an AWESOME DAY!!

And may the "FORCE" be with you! I have NO CLUE why I thought that lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment