Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Aspergers? ODD.... My genius shows her powers! Sept. 8, 2011

Happy Happy Thursday!!!!!!


Happy Birthday to Jessie!!!!!! My sub-human's daughter is 17...She is like another daughter in my mind to me........I was struggling with it a bit yesterday= ( Love ya Jessie!!!!


















Ok so last night was CRAZY......Mom calls me and reminds me Samarra is starting "Sparks" at the church and she has to be there at 6........ Ok so get home, take Samarra.. While I am there I check out the school Siahna started.............OMG it is so cute.. She walked around like she owned the place!!!!!! I am DIVA MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!

This is their play area.




The whole place is so adorable!!! I was going to try and take pics of Samarra, but it was kids everywhere!!!!!

So basically as long as she is going there I kinda get an hour and a half for myself... kinda lol Is that bad that I will look forward to it........Is it also bad that I wished I could be lazy and not have to get out of car to go to her class and get her up what seems like 1000 stairs??? Is it my imagination or do kids stairs seem more narrow and steep? ORRRRRR could it be my butt is out of shape and i should spend the hour going up and down the stairs... or go across the street to the YMCA..... LOLOLOL

OK, keep the comments to yourself on that one please lol I know the answer.. lololol

Ok, so TWO things........ I am Samarra's mom.. I KNOW when something isn't right and I have not been able to relay my concern to the therapist right apparently cause I am being told which is TRUE.. that my daughter "The Genius" has me wrapped lolol in her little sly ways... lol BUT!!!!!!!!!! I am telling you something is not right!!!!

Remember how I said she chooses to be with me than play with kids?? Well I finally decided to call the therapist and talk to her with out Samarra there......I just told her yes, I agree with the way we are headed and no they didn't convince me.. I see it for sure........BUT She is NOT just manipulating me....She has some REAL concerns and things she is I believe reaching out for help on......

TELL ME THIS....when you walk out of a room does your child scream to hear your voice and then just responds with ..I love you....Only to know where you are.........If you are out of the room for more than a minute, does your child come running in with a look of panic saying I couldn't find you????? if you go to the garage and she calls for you and you scream as loud as you can for her to hear you and she doesn't and she continues to scream and then comes to the garage door with massive tears, not just a little but streams of tears and fear all over her face.. Do you see what I mean????? That is not normal...... So the doctor finally GETS that there is a huge separation anxiety thing going on...... Now I just need some help with fixing it.. or finding out why..... WHATEVER.. just help me not make her scared!!!!

OK 2nd thing..........Going to talk to the teacher at school tomorrow.... Teacher says Samarra is not in the proper grade.. she does all the work in like seconds then goes around the class helping the rest of them.... She is not learning.. she is teaching lololol So I agree and I will allow her to be moved one grade ONLY for now.. I dont want her with bigger kids......But we have to keep her going forward as well.......

Teacher says.. she needs to know all the states and capitals for 3rd grade.. I am like she does.... She needs to know division... She does..... lol She does not know roman numerals.. but when I said something about it........Samarra pipes in and says.. yes I know my Roman numerals.. the 3rd grade did it yesterday and I listened... and proceeded to go through all the Roman numerals........WOW impressive.........I must say that is impressive and I am so proud... I tell her I am proud and she says.. i don't know why it is easy lolol

Ok, so that is the two things for today .... See was this not a lovely post??? No breakdowns... no killing.......no screaming..........Oh wait there was screaming but that's ok....

I love my daughter more than my life, but I will enjoy Wed. evening for 1 hour and thirty seconds..... And to Samarra that is 5400 second!!!!!!

OH did I mention i sent her to jail?? LOL no I didn't.. My Brother-in-law is a MWC police officer and the kids like to go up there with him= )


Have an AWESOME THURSDAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment