Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Aspergers? ODD Made it to 7 and RUDE!!!! Sept.2, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!

So I was so extremely busy I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but I am back!!  SORRY to the addicts!!!  lol

So, I have to make a comment about this shirt everyone is freaking about at J.C. Penny's

"Too pretty to do homework, get the brother to do it.."

Seriously??? Who cares?????? it is a shirt, and it this shirt influences your child AT ALL you have more serious issues going on...... I think It is funny...... This hurts NO ONE.......It is not offensive, well maybe people who don't care enough to clean and brush their hair..........And if J.C.Penny's did use it to get publicity............GO J.C.Penny's.. Good job= )

So we made it through Samarra's birthday day!!! Woke her up with a song and a present... She got a Happy Napper that looks like a lady bug... OK ALL of you next time you are at the store need to go ring the doorbell on one of these Happy Nappers..... Who the heck decided these things would have a scratchy evil voice????? I actually thought it was going to scare Siahna and at first she looked at me for confirmation of it being ok.. so I copied it and made it funny so now it is ok. but still???

It is always amazing to me with Samarra that she gets so excited about something prior to it actually happening and then when it is happening she shows NO emotion at all........... I sing.. I give present and she says.......Where is my breakfast..........UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG But I should have expected that cause singing and presents mess up her little routine in the morning.

So I sent donuts, juice, and play-do for all the kids at school for a party and she said she had fun. Then when I got home from work I took her out to Chili's with mom, Jana, and the baby. She was real happy about this..........BUT OF COURSE SHE IS......its FOOD!!! lolol

I wonder why everyone around me is either big, or has the potential to be big but yet I loose weight..........Is that weird????????? Oh wait no I guess it inst, I make food and LOVE to cook, i just don't eat it.. I taste= )

Anyway, so I don't know if I have ever went in to detail about how Samarra is at restaurants.......First of all i discovered something on this outing I never did before...........ALWAYS get a table, never a booth.........OMG you have no idea what a joy it was having her in her own chair!!!!!!!! Usually she is on floor, laying on me, squishing me, in my purse, in my food and i look like an octopus waving my arms around and a wild banshee in the face telling her I will take her out of this world if she doesn't calm down.......... The table gave her her own chair and she was in her own spot!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

So no I must go on a mission to find table only places lolol

Ok, besides that .. Samarra has ZERO patients built in........She also has no tolerance for people forgetting, or lack of organization when it comes to other people.........She might have learned this from me... I dont know............

So we sit at the table... she takes our drink orders and samarra is telling her it is her birthday.. So the waitress tells her she will get a song and a desert for free...... OH GREAT .........FUEL for Samarra.......Seriously you tell me how you grab a child's mouth before they blurt something out even though I am expecting it........Nothing she says is wrong...........And maybe more adults need to say it, but I DON'T KNOW... So here are some things Samarra says at restaurants


*You had more room on your tray you could have carried the next tables drinks to to save time to get my appetizer back here quicker.........


*It is taking too long for my food to get here. (It did take a bit) However, Samarra would ask even if it was a minute after we ordered...


*You shouldn't know better than to set things in front of babies like that, you could hurt them.


*We are almost done and you guys have done nothing special for me for my birthday.

*Are you new at this?


* You forgot to do...........


*When are you going to...........

So the whole time we are there all she does is monitor the workers performance.........nice lol Maybe she will be a quality control person lolol But it is rude the way she says it........

So after me kicking her, scolding her , looking at her with eyes of fire.....we are done eating and it is time for the song and dessert.

And Samarra did not miss a beat......Excited before, but acted as if they weren't even there.........No emotion at all..........but even with no emotion I know she will talk about it later as if it was the greatest thing ever......... WEIRDO!

So you be the judge... is she wrong for saying truthful things??????? lol

So now off to our weekend and Samarra's B-Day BBQ!!!

Enjoy the weather coming.. I love Fall weather.. reminds me of Halloween .. here is a cute one of Samarra on Halloween one year.. and some from last night= )


Well I hope everyone has a GREAT, safe weekend!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment