Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Aspergers? ODD Samarra's Birthday!!! Memory Lane photos!!Aug. 31, 2011

Happy Wednesday!!!

Happy Birthday to my baby Samarra..  
OK she is 7 today...........How did that happen.........How did I survive???????? lololol

See she looks all sweet on the top!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL No, she is a good girl.. she is just too smart for her own good= ) So I thought last night I was going to have to put on restrictions for her birthday and I really didn't want to!!!!!

She just cant control her emotions and you know how all her responses to emotions are screwed up... Well her excitement over her birthday was just about enough to drive me to the grave........

She wanted to know where her present was hid.........I did not have it in the house and she was convinced I did....... She kept saying that I was lying and i was going to go to hell!!!!!!!!!

OH REALLY HUH??

So you can see just how frustrated she is.. but excited.......and MEAN......She is tearing into drawers and yanking things out.............

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH that means more for me to clean up.............How are kids so quick???????????? Its like they have this mini super power when they are kids to be so quick!!!!!!!!

BOYYYYYYYYY I got a hold of her and I am not for sure if it was the deep deep voice or just the deep voice with the look of a banshee.. I said DON'T MAKE ME MAKE YOUR BIRTHDAY A LIVING HELL FOR.......TOUCH ONE MORE THING AND IT WILL!!!!!.........She acted like she might...........I said............ DO IT AND TRY ME.......... I might have even had flames coming out my eyes......You should have seen my room.

NOT TO MENTION a couple shirts hit the floor!!!!!!!!!!!! UMMMMMMM hello wrinkles get on my nerves!!!!!!! OMG OMG BREATH..... I need OCD control lolol

Why the heck did someone call it OCD anyway???????????? Should it not be CDO.. it is alphabetized then!!! Who ever gave it that name DID NOT have it!!!!!!!!

OK, so the CDO, formally known as OCD has kicked in and i am insane,, must clean.

So the next thing, Samarra was so excited that she got a Birthday card from her nanna and it had $20 that is the most to date she has gotten!!!!!!!!!!! She goes to show daddy..........Daddy jokes with her he is taking it..........they fight............IT RIPS!!!!!!!

Samarra is screaming bloody murder.........Why do people say bloody murder anyway.. wouldn't they scream even if it was not bloody???? OH WELL......

OK so this is one of those times I should probably stop her..........but I cant.. I would be pissed too!!!!!!!!! I just let her go on with it, however I did ask for her to cut the tone down a bit and I would tape the $20 for her............ I did have to step in after a few moments when she started the kicking and wailing cause the baby almost got whacked...........

I told her I would get her another one and she wants that one....... I understand...

So I would say the night was good, but a little crazy....

But off to work today and I may take Samarra out tonight, I don't know yet= ) As much as I tell her we have to cut back cause I am BROKE AS A JOKE.......I still cant help but get her things..........Yes, she is spoiled.........Yes, it is my fault....... NO, I am not spoiling her for the lack of things that I had.........I had anything and everything to play with as a child for the times.... My MOM was awesome!!!!!!!!

I am going to do some photos from each year until this year of Samarra= )













Have a great day GUYS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment