Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Aspergers? ODD... Welcome to my nightmare!!! LOL Ok, not THAT bad... Aug. 26, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to the best-est brother of all times! I love you Dwain!!!
 My Brother .. isn't he handsom!!!


You are now entering the freakin TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK....... I get home, I try to pick things I couldn't clean up the night before from being in pain..... And SOMEWHERE from my front door to my mothers front door........I slipped into another realm of existence where the girls have lost it!!!!!!!

The neighbor had brought her dog over to show off for a moment before I got there and when I walked in, Siahna was crying cause she wanted the dog.. Samarra says.. we are going to go visit her and see the dog.......I looked at her and said no we are not going over there.. honey she goes to bed real early........AAAAAAAAAAANDDDDD it started....... Samarra flops down like a fish and starts repeating over and over doggy doggy doggy doggy.. kicking and screaming with a pillow on her face..........

I am like two minutes in the door by this time...........WHAT THE????????? So this goes on for a while and Samarra as quick as it starts stops.. Is dinner ready? I tell her yes.. And she is gone.........whew.....

So now I get Siahna's stuff together which i might mention she has poofy eyes from crying so much... We go home.......I get them dinner and all seems happy for a moment and I thought me coming home transferred me back to our own realm......

IT DID NOT!!!!

Siahna Starts crying because Samarra touched her food........Which by the way DONT EVER TOUCH Siahna's food!!!!!!!!! She will get so mad and turn into .. well i don't know.. but you can see the anger and how upset she gets...

Ok so now Siahna is crying........I go to console her.........NOPE.........Now Samarra is screaming and crying...........Do you remember Samarra has a sensitivity to some sounds and vibrations????????? Guess what?????????? Her sisters crying sets Samarra off....

Seriously????? Ok, so now I am holding the baby and she is all cuddled up to me and still crying....... I try playing....NOPE.... Giving her drink.......NOPE...............Reading.........NOPE........... Samarra is getting worse.........

Here are the things Samarra is yelling from behind her crying.....

I am the worst sister ever....
I should just die so no one will have to deal with me......
I cant get my sister to quit crying......
I want to go to live with MiMI
Make her stop!!!!!!
I cant handle this....... let me leave
I wished I could die!
Where is my headset!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I am going to start a fire in this house if you don't get her to quit!!!!!

Ok I had to ask about that one..

She says it is so she can get arrested and go to jail where it is quiet..... HUM....... I guess it would be quiet........ lolol

Ok so it just keeps going on.......... I even made a brownie for us all and they cried while eating it....Who doesn't like brownies!!!!!!!!

Ok so here is a photo, which is Samarra with blanket on head screaming and rocking.













So seriously I am pretty good in these situations and I was completely at a loss a the moment.........Guess what???????? MOM is next door......... I call her.. she keeps yelling I cant hear you... I cant hear you... Finally she got to hear me yell...... COME OVER....... click

MOM is at the door............WHEW!!!!

Mom walks in.. takes baby in the other room alone and I get Samarra.....between the two of us with in 5 min the house was quiet............ OMG i didnt think it would ever stop!!!!!!

Now.......for those of you who think.. well I did it alone with out help........GOOD FOR YOU! 1. you don't have Samarra...........2. I am sorry you didn't have help.... but really wouldn't i be stupid if i didn't use the resources i have when she is 100% willing and loves the kids???? lolol

UM NO if i don't have to do it alone.. why would I??? LOL

Anyway the crying went from 5:30 until 7:15 when I finally called mom So I gave it a good try= )

It is just so hard cause Samarra is the hardest one to get under control in those situations but then i have to hold the baby or she cries more which causes Samarra to go into a complete meltdown....So then what??

So I have to admit I didn't want mom to leave really but i got a couple things done and then I needed to let her get back..........Siahna started crying but it was a normal i want to go too cry, she loves outside= ) And now it is 8:05 and almost time for bed so I got teeth brushed and got the girls in bed.........

WHEW!!! So basically i had what 30 min with my kids last night= (

Makes you wonder if they picked up on the tension i had from being in pain or something..........

All I can say is...........

THANK GOD I made it to FRIDAY!!!!
But really to me more importantly.. the girls got past the breakdown and were happy... I hate seeing my girls like that..... No, I don't think it is just about me and how I feel.. I will always put them before my feelings...


Have an awesome day!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment