Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Aspergers? ODD AHHH the PAIN!!!! Wonderful first day of school!!!! Aug.18, 2011

Happy Thursday!!!!!

So I woke up this morning and my eyes opened up and that's when I KNEW........... MY THROAT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!! I am not for sure but I think some little infection dudes set up shot in there and where jack hammering my throat out!!!!!! Shooting sharp pain every time i moved......AND my throat is swollen on the outside under my ear......The cause you ask??????????? BEEF JERKY!!!!!!! it was really good by the way!


So here is the story.....About 4 or 5 years ago I am eating beef Jerky.....The top right side of mouth hurt the next day......I go to dentist........I had cracked the very tip of the tooth way up in my jaw....NICE....... not infected.. good tooth......but cracked......He said take it out...........I looked at him like he lost his mind and said ......UM NO!!!!!!!! So life goes on.. no problems with tooth EVER unless I eat something that requires extra chewing and I have learned to chew on the other side but sometimes food sneaks over to that side..... WELL apparently it did again and it caused it to get real irritated and now infected....... NICE....

So now I am on antibiotics but it hurts worse!!!!!!!!!  UUUUUUGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!  I seriously am thinking of staying home today it hurts that bad, but after Fiorocet and Motrin, i can at least open my mouth...... So Off to work I will go= )  I so wanted morphine!!!!!!!

OK enough about boring me............

Samarra had a wonderful day and a wonderful night.. of course I do need to be honest in that I had to go by pharmacy and didn't even get home till like 6:35 so she ate at moms house and somehow I talked the husband into washing dishes and when i got home all i had to do was pick up , vacuum, and play with kids.. Oh and lay out clothes for today.. SOOOOOOO i was not anticipating issues so we spent the night talking about school and playing.....She says she wants to learn how to dance, so I am going to try and find a hip hop class for her= )

Yes, of course we had time issues where i used the ever dreaded words of "second" and "minute" and she still tried to get rid of her sister with out me knowing by putting her in closet and shutting the door..  But overall it was one of the best nights in a while......Oh except this face crap going on .......= )

So sorry guys..... yet a boring blog post and I am so happy i am able to bore you today!!!!!!!!!

Ok I had too much fun last night to take photos.. so here is some oldie but goodies!!!



 Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment