Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Aspergers? ODD....... OH NO SHE DID NOT throw a pillow at me! Aug. 30, 2011

Top of the Mornin to ya= )  LOL

So I missed Monday and I really, really shouldn't do that cause I swear Alzheimer's has kicked in with me already!! I cant seem to remember everything the past few days..... I know I was pretty busy, I know Samarra spent the night with her cousins on Sat. night so I had a morning with out making breakfast by 6 am......That was awesome!!!

I think I may be hormonal this week cause I am getting kinda weepy over stupid stuff....... All you men, I dont know if you can understand that or not, but all you woman.. YOU KNOW... Like nothing is really wrong, but like the sensitive level increases like 100%.... SO that pretty much sucks, but I think it is wearing off now.. whew!!!!!!! Hormones.. Hormones.. go away.. don't come back another day!!!!!!! Ok a little bit can stay lolol I don't want the hot flashes!!!

OK Im retarded I know= )

Ok so Sunday.. went to church.....Samarra was crying almost 100% of the time, but i ignored her.......... Went to eat with my sister and brother-in-law and the girls at pei wei... YUMMY!!! And right after the girls fell asleep in the car... SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just so they both got a nap i just drove around lololol
Siahna saw Samarra asleep and she decided to pretend to sleep and accidentally fell asleep So cute!!


So I took baby to mom and I took Samarra to meet Chelsie and her son J.R. and the baby Shaylee.....I might have spelled that wrong= ( She is so cute!!!! So they had a good time bowling... It was kind of a pre-birthday thing.
 Siahna with mom playing on a Nextbook........ These kids these days........not even two and plays with it!!!

I was smart.. I did NOT tell Samarra where we were going before hand! Or life would have been horrible....

Give you an example... This morning , because tomorrow is her birthday.. I said.. So what do you want to bring to class for your birthday tomorrow... She thinks and says.. donuts and juice.....I said that sounds good and she keep on talking. Somewhere in there she decided it should be today that i bring them. I told her no we are going to wait until her special day.

AND THEN IT HAPPENED....

She gets REAL angry............she looks at me mean and says through crying.. I am NOT going to doctor............I am NOT going to school.......I am NOT going to do what you tell me unless you bring the donuts today!!!!!!!!!!!!

See I am so improving............YAY ME...YAY ME... GO MOMMA......GO MOMMA...... hey someone has to cheer me on...lololol   I didn't even get mad......... I just said.. we are going and i am not bringing the stuff today and you have a choice to be mad or happy cause it wont change...... I walked off....

WELL she gets her mind on something like bowling or food, or ANYTHING and this is how she gets....So once again I did good by not telling her about bowling.....I did NOT do good by talking about her birthday.....

Anyway so she stopped crying and decided she would get back at me... I am in bedroom putting on shoes and she walked in and through a pillow at me hard......... OK, yea it was a pillow but what if it was a knife???

I still stayed calm....... HOW I DON'T KNOW.......... I said Samarra....I know why you did that.. cause you wanted to get back at me cause your mad and that is unacceptable always and you will now loose your TV privileges for the whole day after school..........Get mad now and you will loose all your bread for the day......what is your choice?

She walked to the living room and sat down hands over her ears and rocking and mumbling...........You know what I don't even care........... She is not being abusive and violent so I call this a 100% success!!!!!!!!!

I did try something similar over the weekend and it failed miserably and things were flying in her room for about 15 minutes and when she was done I made her clean it up.......

You know the me getting on track is not as hard as I thought.........I have went OVERBOARD to make sure routines are not changed........I will work on that another day.........That will be the hard part.

BABY STEPS

OHHHHHHHHHH except tonight I will be starting her sleeping in her bed again..........GOD help us!!!

Everyone think positive for me tonight!! I already know how this is going to go.... I hope not.. but.. lots of screaming... lots of kicking.........lots of getting up.........me screaming eventually......

Maybe I will wait since it is her birthday tomorrow......... UM YEA I AM CHICKEN...
If you think you can do better??? lololol  Ok that was easy, I talked myself out  of it tonight= )  WEAK MOMMA........  lol

Well here are some cute pics from the weekend= )
 J.R. eating

Samarra trying to catch Siahna for picture= )

J.R. and Samarra


 My babies= )


Have a GREAT DAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment