Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aspergers? ODD.......Is it me, or do other kids do this?? Aug. 23, 2011

Happy Tuesday!!!!!

So I have to say... I am a little mad at this dumb infection in my face! SERIOUSLY after one round of antibiotics and switching to another one and taking it for ummmmmmmmmmm 4 days now.. I still am having pain...........IM DONE.. go away! UGGGG

So I am wondering.. is this just me... or do all kids act like mine??

Was my night bad?? No I wouldn't say it was, but would you??

I already know that not all kids count down time and cry when things don't happen when they are "suppose" to..... So here is a scenario........... I am cleaning house and i decided to clean the bathroom first , then go into the bedroom and clean, then go to the kitchen........... Well i usually do it the opposite, but you know my life is so boring this was my way of changing things lololol Samarra is on me crying and freaking out cause i am doing it all wrong...... Hello??? this is MY ROUTINE.. not yours.. get out of my routine!!!!.........GO PLAY or something........ She still just keeps on me .. you are suppose to be cleaning the kitchen now and telling me my routine...........

Then continues to freak out when I take out the trash........WHAT THE??? Now I have a set time i can take out trash?? Am I getting controlled again in a different way???

So I never yelled but i have to say my anxiety level was quite high.. but I think the cleaning countered it... lololol And the more I got on her the more she got upset...

Thank GOD it only lasted the amount of time i cleaned which wasn't long cause I didn't really NEED to clean anyway= )

So now we are spending time watching Wheel of Fortune.. of course... and Then Jurassic Park came on and she wanted pop corn and as a family we watched the movie for a while........YES, of course she got up and left and came back , left and came back, left and came back............ but to her she called it Essential family bonding time.......... LOLOL OK whatever she wants it to be haha...

So really besides the crying, freaking, getting mad and messing up things to make me mad........pretty good night............

So I go to get girls in bed......Samarra is crying.............begging.................screaming...........more crying.........more begging......... for me to stay with her or her sleep with me......Here is why.. and I am sorry I know it is serious to her and yes, i treated it as such........ She had a dream about an old lady frog who was 900 something who talked like a kid and she died of old age..... That's it.... HAHA I am sorry but it is kind of funny. So she is praying and she says.. and please please don't let me have frog dying dreams!! Oh and make daddy wear bigger shirts........... I lost it right then.. but had to hold it in........he has some old shirts he puts on at times and they are a little small... lololol but i have no clue when he did last lol but apparently she thought of it...

Kids are funny= )

I got them to bed and I decided to watch TV and I do not even remember what wason, next thing I know the alarm went off....

Oldies sorry= )







Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment