Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Aspergers, ODD, IQ.... Another injury!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have normal nights? August 3, 2011

Happy BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!

And Happy day to everyone!

So today we may get REAL close to beating the record high for Oklahoma City, which was 113 in 1936!!! And Next Saturday will be day 51 of over 100 degrees in Oklahoma which is also a record breaker from 1980. Why don't i remember it being that hot when I was a kid????

Darla's forecast for today  - WHAT THE??????????

So I had a bright idea last night and it worked out pretty good... Got home... got the girls back to our house and immediately started dinner...  Did you think I COULD do anything else with Samarra almost in tears cause she thinks she is withering away??? Oh and don't forget she has to ask me every 5 seconds if it is ready, or say something about dying, or try to eat a frozen waffle while she is waiting and when I say no she about goes into hysteria........But that is all normal now....  LOLOLOL  You should be not amazed at that any longer  lol 

Don't get me wrong, every night i almost get pushed to my edge and here and there I snap for like a second and be like ................SAY something again to me...........Do it............of course she says no.......... and i come back with yea, do it so you can find out what I will do............  LOLOLOLOL  She then knows i am about to go insane on her butt  and lets me alone for about 30 seconds instead of 5 seconds.......... And somehow in that 30 seconds i calm down..............Yes we will be working on this issue, but honestly it is not the priority of things to address = )

Ok so dinner seems to be like an assembly line thing with the girls  lolol  Here is dinner before they ate... Chicken noodle casserole and grapes.  it may not sound great, but it was pretty yummy yummy in out tummys.............  LOLOL
So if you look in the back I have a cup for the baby with a lid on it................She can open it and pour it all over table, herself, chair and floor............Just thought you might like to know that= )  THEN.......... after they ate I let them have super sour popsicles and.....................DID YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!        When you go ahead and squeeze the popsicle out on to the table and try to lick it up it slides all over and it is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!

I'm like seriously?????? I walk out of the room to change clothes for like 2 minutes and i come back to river of juice and girls laughing and licking the table........ WHAT???????  Did i do this when i was a child??   Then they come back well can we have another we didn't get much of this one.....  UM NO.......

Well I had lost a cup in the house so I came up with a brilliant plan....  NO TV and its scavenger hunt time... Find my cup and whoever finds the cup get to choose what to watch for TV time............  I AM SO BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well yes I got to have a break, but i ended up hiding it like 5 more times, lolol
Then the injury happened.. poor Samarra!!!!!!!!  As usual I have not broken her of getting in the cabinets to get food............I KNOW this child eats in the night!!!  I think I am going to have to lock cabinets.............UGGGGG  I know that sounds mean, but seriously it isnt good for her teeth and her health............JUNK.............. Anyway so she is standing on this princess chair which since I have taken to pieces and NO one can use it now= )  Cause she taught the baby to climb in it, so there problem solved..... 

So I walk in and she tries to hurry and get down and she falls, the top of the chair hits her right between her legs................Well lets say it hurt horribly bad...............And this is how I know..........She jumped up ............ran off to her room and started crying hysterically.........Weird I had just mentioned this to the doctor, when she gets hurt she  will NOT show emotion in front of people, and whatever you do DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!!!!!

So that went on for a while and she wouldn't talk about it, but I knew she hurt..... So bath time came around and I was afraid she wouldn't clean good cause it was hurt, so I made sure she did and as she was cleaning tears were pouring down her face= (  Poor baby...............I don't know what to do about it, I hope it is just bruised or something..........  OK... Maybe TMI...  but I really hate that she takes on this pain and doesn't show emotions when it is appropriate and does show emotions when it isn't appropriate..............That tells me she struggles with how to react in situations which we have on the agenda to help her with= ) 

I guess I miss a little too= (  I want to console her and hold her and if I even try I get the snot kicked out of me with flaring arms and legs................POOR ME TOO!!!!!!!!   Well, i got to get something= )  lolol

So overall a pretty decent night.........I am thinking of getting a shock collar for me though to shock me every time I say  "Second" or Minute"   LOLOLOL  I have decided it may be the only way for me to quit.........  HAHAHAHA

So here we may be up to 112 or 113 today..............everyone be careful!!!

Here is a pic of Siahna looking like she came from Little House on the Prairie..... aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww 

Here is a picture I ran across when Samarra was about same age as Siahna is now and man does she look like Siahna in this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!  DONT look at the BLAH picture of me holding her....  um ew...

Have an awesome day




No comments:

Post a Comment