Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aspergers? ODD.... IQ SCORE, and CRY-FEST 2011. Aug. 10, 2011

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!


So that storm was a bit freakish, I didn't know if i should sleep on the bed or under it!!  I woke up like in a panic with one boom and I am sure i looked like a complete idiot all falling over stuff, cause I didn't know what it was!!!  I so wish I could have a camera on me at moments like that.. Dangit I want to win America's funniest videos!!!!!!!!!!

So last night .......... yes I lost it for a second again................ So I wonder, is my tolerance getting lower, or am i being pushed over the edge more..............  Either way, I don't often, but I do......... Maybe it is because I see this ray of hope.. which i still do and I get over excited and then I get brought back to the reality of how things are now and my brain goes insane............lolol  Wouldn't it be easier if I was a zombie  lololol

Besides zombies are so cool.. and I do not think I am = )  lol


So we went to her therapist appointment and we went over the results of her IQ test.. and there is not just one score, their are like five different areas that are scored and then they are totaled together to come to a final number.. but even that final number has a variance level because they take into factor that the child is different a bit on every day due to mood and levels of anxiety, lack of concentration,  late in day which they could be more tired and so forth. So her number given is 127 which is in the higher gifted range. I was totaled less than 8% of the population has more than 130 IQ so hers is ranged from 120 - 130 depending on the day.

The therapist actually was expecting it to be higher,  but we know why now, Samarra scored in the 140 IQ level on communication area of the IQ test so when you speak to her you think she is just way high in the IQ area........The Doctor said she was pleased to see that was the highest area, because those kids tend to do very well once they learn how to interact with others and are great motivational people... 
SO YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a very gifted child................OH wait I knew that............I paid money to have someone else tell me that???????????  Um I guess I am not so gifted  lolol





Ok, onto the night...

WELCOME TO CRY-FEST 2011..............
Enter at your own risk!!!
You are now entering the crying zone..........you may get hit with objects or food............Do not feed them, do not touch them as you may be attacked!!!!

WWWWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY??????
1. She is tired, but 2. She is crying a lot.. probably because of being tired............Now this is normal for a child, but for one who doesn't control her emotions well this is not normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So the crying came with the screaming every once and a while, outburst of anger where something got thrown across the room and talk how worthless she is........... NOW I am learning she IS doing some of these things to get to me on purpose just to see if I will give into her. So I ignored her for the most part, but she was doing it so much that the baby started in crying and now both are crying............ I give them dinner and neither of them would eat it.. Samarra threw her dinner and GUESS what.. then Siahna did............I then walked over picked both of them up and put it in the trash and they both got mad...............  OK, I have to admit I enjoyed that part... lol

So it goes on and on.........I am on the edge of my nerves now they are pickin at each other now so that's when it happened.............................. I yell....  THAT"S ENOUGH!!!  and I drug Samarra to her room and I got the baby and got her a drink and I separated them and I got the baby calmed down and like 10 min later Samarra comes strolling in just fine........

So this all happened in the first 30 min of being home............and I HAVE A HEADACHE!!!

The rest of the night wasn't bad, but the crying started back up closer to bed time for Samarra..But this time it was not the same, I KNOW this time she was just doing it to get to me cause she thinks it is funny when I get mad.. This time I just told her...................I know you can stop this.................so you need to make a decision right now.. not in a few minutes this very second.................either you continue to do it and I turn the TV off or you can stop it and watch TV until bed.  She chose TV of course.. then tried to start back up a few times and I told her if you cant control it then i will make the decision for her.................. After a few , she said.. can I have my headset cause i cant concentrate on stopping.. my head keeps crying.......

Ok that's weird a bit..........But whatever she needs with in reason of course............Not going to accept an ....Mom, I need a BMW to concentrate when she is older  lolol

Anyway, I lost it and it was stressful for a bit, but we had some good times... I read two whole barbie books and sat on the pillow and blanket mountain they put together, which i got to clean up.. uggg.......... danced a little like a crazy woman and well I think that's about it............Oh we named every animal we could think of back and forth= )   That takes a while!!!!

She has her second social group therapy today and so we will see how she does= )

So here are a couple pictures of the girls after CRY-FEST and they are both smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH by the way.. I never did make more dinner, and they never asked  lol



Have an awesome day!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment