Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Aspergers? ODD........Supermom fights the evil ODD villian!!!

Happy Monday everyone!!!!!

NO, I am not calling my daughter evil.. I am calling ODD evil!!!!!!! I am becoming pretty good at it I might say....But I notice the better I get, the more angry I get.........No wonder I didn't mess with it before, I like the calm of me not butting heads with Samarra.  


LOVE LOVE the overcast weather, I got COLD on my way to work!!!!!!!  WIERD!!!

So I felt like crapola anyway cause of my dang tooth!!!! Which I must say AGAIN the beef jerky was really good!!!  LOLOLOL  But anyway so Saturday I decide we are going to Bricktown to eat at Spaghetti Warehouse cause I haven't been there in a while and because I keep seeing that ANNOYING commercial for Walls Discount Store, I have to go see what the heck it is.............

So went to eat with momma and Jana, girls and myself and we had this waiter who screamed of "I DON'T WANT TO BE WORKING".............that's cool, I wouldn't have wanted to work either........... but I am not sure I have ever had so many mistakes made in one single restaurant visit.........I could go down the list and tell all of them but.. I am pretty laid back.. I got my food so......... ok..........BUT I am surprised not one thing offered to us as a jester...........Not trying to get free stuff...........but it would have been nice= ) Will I go back.........sure, i like it  lolol

To be honest I am not for sure it wasn't Samarra that was throwing him off........She has no patients and what he didn't know is if he says it, she remembers it.. So he comes to the table and she says to him....... You said you would bring our bread right back out and I saw you go help another table.......you did not do what you said you would do... you lied..........I am like OMGOSH........  She HAS NO FILTER at all!!!!!!!!

Another time, before I caught her she asked him why he was making so many mistakes.............I get so angry when she does this.............. I mean it is what we all think true enough ...... but I have got to teach her to keep it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, So we go to Wall's and the best thing I can tell you is ... you NEVER need to go...........it is kinda gross!!!  They get like random boxes of stuff from anywhere and sell it discounted.........  WEIRD............I found a pair of baby shoes from Prada on sale for $279.00.........I walked out of there with a picture of them only!!!!!!!!!!!!  lolol
So we didn't get home until later, so the night went pretty good.. then I woke up and it was Sunday at 7:30 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is the latest I have slept in for a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!! This means I am am going to be in for HELL when i get out of bed........................UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG  I love the sleep, but really it is not worth it.................SIGH............OK here I go.........

And as predicted for the first 30 min of my morning it was Samarra on me like a freakin tick........ Breakfast is suppose to be at 6.............I am suppose to have had a shower............... she is starving..................I try my hardest to use my new found techniques on her but at least she didn't wake me up............ She is crying........she is trying to eat frozen waffle out of the freezer............trying to grab anything i get out............She is trying to wake up the baby............She is mad and just all over......................I AM ABOUT TO SNAP!!!!!!!!

LORD HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally grab her and hold her real tight and look her dead in the eye  and said. SIT DOWN ON THE FLOOR and don't move or speak one word or I will not give you any food at all!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you even so much as try to cry I will put you in bed with no food and no TV and no computer games all day.. and if you think I am kidding TRY IT................  All this had kinda a deep raspy voice to it......... 

The POWER of surprise works very well sometimes= )

So We didn't make it to church, but she got me so riled up I cleaned for like 6 hours strait after hard enough for me to be sweating inside the house...........My house looked amazing!!!!  I was upset when i got done cause I wanted to do more, I wasn't done being upset! I was extremely tired after though.

There was a meltdown later in the day, but even that was not as bad to me as the morning time........  played some games..........ate some food.........cleaned some more........

Still having issues with the death talk and time issues, but at least no one has been hurt. I have to watch her close though, cause she tries to get Siahna to do things that could hurt her, just to say she didnt do it........  She is not dumb........

She had Siahna going head first off the bed and when she falls Siahna is screaming and Samarra is laughing and saying i didn't touch her, she did it by herself...............  What to do with her....... 

So the night went on and to others it may have been bad, but to me it was normal...............crying...........irritating.................weird emotion reactions to things............ but my house is clean and I am fine= ) I LOVE my OCD!!!

Well it is close to kids bedtime and I am TIRED!!!

Here are some photos from this weekend= )

 Escape from CUBEVILLE............Kinda cute game= )

Have a GREAT day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment