Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aspergers? ODD.. Insurance is DUMB!!! OMG THE PAIN!!! Aug. 25, 2011

Happy Thursday

So Tuesday night i did not sleep like at all.. why I get so anxious for the dentist , I dont know....

So I have a headache.... BOOOOOOOO But the day goes on... I take Samarra to her Therapy appt. and find out that insurance has decided that they are going to deny the claim on all her visits........... This makes me so mad.. FINALLY I find a place who is helping me and Samarra and insurance tells us no..... UGGGGGGGG........The doctor is so super sweet in that she said I am not going to make you pay what insurance would have because this is not your fault... and has set me up where we can come at a super discounted rate.... But it is out of pocket all together!!

So this is when I have to decide is it worth it.............YES!!!!!!! I don't know how I will keep up with all of it, but..... I have to! OHH and get this.. The insurance says they deny because they don't cover "family" therapy........They will however cover therapy for just Samarra...........BUT........they do not accept her diagnosis as a medical reason for therapy........... Isn't that awesome!!

So lets see if I have this strait........... ODD = Oppositional Defiant Disorder, this disorder is NOT covered by insurance to receive therapy........... UUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Do they NOT realize that this disorder if left untreated is what leads kids to cruelty to animals............. complete defiance to all authority............Very aggressive behaviors to others............... Do you have to have a degree to see that all those combination's = SERIOUS ISSUES??????? OH I get so mad!!!!!!!! OK BREATH.......BREATH......

Ok so anyway, I took her back to school and off to work and then I leave to go to dentist......

I now know why I have dentist ANXIETY!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!! Ok so my tooth that cracked cause of BEEF JERKY!!! Was BAD infected.. and guess what I found out yesterday..............

Infection is an acid
Anesthesia is a base

So if you know anything about those things you know that they counter each other on the PH balance scale which means................ANESTHESIA does not work as well when there is an infection..........I got to feel him working on me part of the time!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello?? I felt like i was in a cave with him hitting me with a rock and grunting! OMG!

So I leave and all I want to do is cry it hurts soooooooo bad.. anesthesia is almost wore off already........I am bout 45 min from home......BAD BAD idea driving myself!!!!

Got home, LORTAB, ICEPACK and off to bed! 30 min later pain still there but bearable.

My mom is so sweet she brought me ice cream, sherbert and a frozen lemonade from McDonalds= ) Love you mom!

She also kept the girls all night.. Samarra came home at 8:30 to go to bed and she kept the baby at her house...........WHEW.......Am I ever blessed to have her!

So now on to another day.. I am hurting pretty bad still... but I took a pain pill.. not lortab, but I am trying to see how it goes up here at work......If it gets too bad, I will go home..

I didn't have girls for pics last night but i did take some of Siahna the night before when she was trying to act all big girl with an old purse of mine.. cute= ) She would put it on her shoulder and say By bye and walk off.. then she would turn around and say Back.. like she was back = )






So have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment