Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Aspergers? ODD...Improved... But INSANE!!! Aug. 16, 2011

Happy Happy TUESDAY!!!

This update comes to you from an insane person and may not make any sense........ LOLOLOL
 

I am not for sure why, but I think I have told you before that I myself am not normal I don't think.....  I am constantly thinking.........not just on ONE topic.... Not just on TWO topics...........MANY topics........ I can go from music to nachos, to bills to conversations to a TV show in 1.1 second flat. I am often looked at by others because sometimes what I choose to say out loud is so off the wall I am looked at as being funny........  lololol  I seriously don't try!!   OH and if you know me well enough NACHOS is usually always a part of my thought process....  I think I could live on them..........of course I would die by them too  lololol

Kind of funny, I heard a comedian Mark Cooper do a stand up a long time ago and he talked about taking a ghetto woman out to a nice restaurant and when she goes in she says to the waiter... "Ya'll got nacho in here"   HAHAHAHA  I think of that when i start thinking of nachos....  I actually would prefer it to a fancy meal  lolol  I am not ghetto though...  I live in the ghetto........... but i am not.... lolol

OK, so my point is.................MY HEAD IS DOING ITS OWN THING!  OH and not to mention I heard a song on the radio the other day and i cried!  WHAT THE????

ANNNNNNDDDDDDDDD, my tooth hurts.............  So why the heck am I smiling????????  LOLOL  I guess the thoughts of nachos has me  lolol  See I told you INSANE!!  But I cant be insane because insane people don't know they are.........  hummmm

I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!  Here is me when I had one.............So peaceful..............AAAAAAAHHHHH. I was I think at Navarre Beach at my sister DeAnn's house..

OK, so now to the blog topic....  Samarra on a few days is having her last hoooorah before school at her aunts house.........So I only had her a couple nights, but she made sure I knew she was there!!!!!!!!!!!!
So THE BLOCK feature is now being used at our house and SHE DOESN'T like it. but I don't care.... lolol

Anything she can do I can do better<----That's a song by the way.....lol.......  Yes, I got a little childish  about it..........lolol  Why does it feel so good to stoop to her level sometimes????? It doesn't help, it makes it worse, so why do i enjoy it......  lolololololol

Things are looking up at the Lindauer home....  less throwing and dangerous things going on.............. No blood this week!!!!!!!!! Because I am being so much more into proper behavior and actually calling her out on things, she is pushing with strength of 1000 horses........... She has tried the no one loves me..............I wish i was never born..............I wish you would die..............you know all the feel sorry for me things and I do NOT entertain it at all...........BUT I call her out on it...........You know your only trying to get attention and it doesn't work.........I will not even speak to you until you have something positive to say and talk about proper things.........

The death hasn't went away yet, I truly feel like she has a heightened interest in this area, and maybe not even for bad purposes...... Maybe I need to focus her to medical books...........have I said that before???  I think I have... But medical books talk about things I am not ready to discuss  lololol

A couple times Samarra seemed to zone out on me for a while... I am thinking maybe it is she is trying to process all the NEW ways around the house??? I don't know...  When I say zone out, she does not want to be bothered with anything........... it is kind of weird in that she seems to not be with us during this time..........She rocks, and her arms jerk every once in a while but she just sits.............. OH well she is quiet right...lololol

So she starts school tomorrow and I am anxious and nervous.......... she is very excited about it. I really hope this year will be better than the last one!!!

I like the fact that the school has online reports daily, but that the teacher sends notes home daily as well.!!

She will be a Knight!!!!

Her birthday is in a few weeks and she will be 7!!!!!!!!!!  Here is her on her 1st, 3rd, and 4th birthday.


Have an awesome day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment