Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Aspergers? ODD, Well what would you do??? Aug.9, 2011

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!!!

So I didn't post yesterday, cause I was BUSY!!!  Samarra had her IQ test yesterday morning I am sooooo excited about it too!!  The she had an appt. with her behavioral. doctor, Dr Kukas............ So we had a fun day...........UM NOT!!!  I was planning on going to work for a bit, but never made it. I just worked form home = ).

I did post the new events on NewsOK for this week....  Here they are= )

OH and for Darla's forecast - What the heck, was that freakin mess last night???? Don't get me wrong, i loved the rain and am sooo thankful we got it, but I had to run in the rain to close the car windows which my neighbor Karen called and told me about...it was like a sneak attack on me!!  Good watchin out... thank you!!!!!!!!! Ok here is the real weather for today..

So here are some smarts for ya....  Run to car in rain, come back in and am soaked through............Change my clothes and decide to go out on porch and watch for a moment.........Sat down in chair like a dummy..........Second set of clothes soaked through with in 5 min............That is smart!!!   lolol Good thing people I know seem to buy me pajama pants like all the time........I am going to open up a store soon..........I swear I have at least 20 pair!!!!!!!!   But in all fairness, I wore them a lot pregnant and didn't want anything but them at the time  lol.........Only problem is, they are quite a bit bigger on me now  lol   I guess i could use them as a bonus jump suit!!!   LOLOL   That's my ghetto style jumpin out  lolol
Ok so now to my headline and some cute stuff and crazy......You ready????

 So I was worried about Samarra taking the IQ test cause the night before was the first night in over a year or more that Samarra had been with out her daddy home........OHHHHHHHH MAAAAANNNNN ..... It is sad, but it was tough for her.........Started early with the fact that she could not sleep until daddy got home because that is not how things are suppose to work...........I could have argued at this point, but I chose to ignore it......

Later the anxiety level is raising and crying and screaming and just outright being crazy started.........I felt bad for her and yes I have conformed my life to fit her a lot, but I have got to reverse some of this stuff i have looked at as protection when I was just feeding into her anxiety and fears of things..... So who better to be there now= )  Anyway.... so night goes on and don't ask me how i managed to get her to lay down but she is crying so hard and she is praying to God.......... Please make daddy come home and not die, cause I miss him so bad, and make his thumb not hurt cause he smashed it and so it doesn't fall off........please please please God i cant live with out him  please don't let him get in a wreck and die and go to heaven i want him here....  I need him  please I will be good, I wont be bad ever again.. just please God  don't let him die.........If he does then I am going to kill myself cause I don't want him to die and i cant be with out him.. please please please please............... And if he does then we will loose our house and have no food to eat ever again and Siahna will die being hungry and our bills wont get paid............And God I need him  I wont be safe with out him.. who is going to protect me............

WWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWW............That is SERIOUS STRESS and ANXIETY going on there.........Why does a 6 year old have all that.. Weird thing is...  I guess i have told her that daddy is the protector in the family and she took that to heart!!!  Which I kind of look at him that way too.. so that is me again..  ugggggg

This is all being said with tears and wailing.............I mean like what can you do.. I tried to reassure her but if I even get close to her her anxiety level increases, cause it is like she wants me to fix it and I cant....  So i went and layed down and I guess I fell asleep but it was a good 30 min or more this went on.....................

So I woke up the next morning, she is asleep, but she had lef tthe bread open that she got into, and yogurt in the bathroom???  Weird... She must have eaten her anxiety away and fell asleep....................SIGH.........Poor baby I cant even imagine the feeling in her  and it proves she was not doing it for attention cause i was not even in there.  

She went to my sisters house for the night the next night and well lets say she was tired, so this sparks ENHANCED issues............. I am sure you would just love to here about all the dysfunction and issues, but this blog cant be 5000 words.. take all the past blogs and put them into one= )

OK NOW lets look at positives!!!!!!!!!!

I hit my toe on something and are you ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Samarra said, I am sorry you hit your toe mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost didn't hear it cause I usually just ignore her responses and I stopped and said what did you say????  And she repeated it and I said "Samarra that was so sweet of you to say.. thank you Love Bug"  I am so proud of you!!!  She looked to be pleased...........

Then when i was walking along it was still hurting and she said I wish you woulda fallen down and hut your head too, that would have been funny...................OK..OK..OK  don't ask for a miracle please.. baby steps........She said a nice thing and that is what i am looking at= ) 

Ok so I am going to leave for now, we have a therapy appointment today and we will find out about her IQ test...............I am sooooooooo excited!!
TWO CUTE THINGS

On way home from IQ test, Samarra asked e if we could get a hash-brown from McDonalds.. I told her I didn't know if they still were selling them but we could try....  I then asked her about her test and she tried to answer and she says to me.... "Mother, can you not ask me questions about the test right now..... my mind is on hash-browns right now............   LOLOLOLOL  

On way to Dr. Kuka's office Samarra says... Air conditioning is like God breathing on us..............I was like OMGosh that is such a beautiful  thing to say baby......................Then she says.. Good thing he doesn't have bad breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!   lolololololol
 
Now two things on me that was nice....  I dont walk around worrying about what others think of me...So it is nice to know = )  We went to eat on Sunday at this Mexican food place in Midwest City and some guy asked me out  lol. I then pulled through to get Samarra's hash-brown at McDonalds  and when I got to the window to pay.. the guys said.......:"That is the vision I would hope to see each day... you are so beautiful!!!"  He didn't make me pay  lolol  What????  Who am i to turn down free food= )   That has also happened at Little Ceaser's  and Taco Bueno, and KFC before= )   UM NO I am not going to pay if its free= )  OH and Chilli's.........  Anyway..........After my week, it was nice.... If you know me and you didn't say anything nice to me then boo on you  lol    HAHAHAHAHA

So most of the pictures i have are of Siahna this time because Samarra was gone, and I just don't think of taking pictures when issues re going on..........  I think my resources are needed other places, but I did get one of Samarra asleep  lolol 



 Panties on head is IN!!!


 TIRED!!!


Have an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment