Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Aspergers, ODD.......OVER Excited!!!!!!! Aug. 17, 2011

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning to you, Good morning to you... We are all in our places with smiles on our faces... This is the day to start a new day!!!!!!   
OMGosh I hate that song!!!!!!! My mom... the happiest person on the planet used to come in my room every morning growing up, turn the light on and sing in the happiest voice she could!!!!!!!!! I hated it!!!!  AND now i pretty much think it every morning still.... ugggggggg   lolololololol

So this one is going to be short cause I can describe the night we had real easy cause it was the same ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!  
OVER EXCITED!!!!!!!
It is ok though.. Samarra is so extremely excited to go to her new school......... I am so excited too, BUT I don't do the weird African native bush dance to show it... lololol



This is similar to her dance, but somehow she manages to get both feet off the ground  lololol 

So the whole night was full of non stop talking and irritating the baby which she was crying most of the night.. I got mad a few times and had to raise the voice....... Had to do a few time outs........... Had to deal with time issues.......... Some crying............some anxiety of her being left at school forever.......... I don't think it was too far from what all parents deal with, I do however believe it was on a higher level of reactions from her to those situations......... She doesn't handle change even though she wants it at times.......... Her emotions come out different than other kids........

Pain = laugh
Happy = destructive and mean
Anxiety = cry and death
Sad = usually faking it.

I am sure we will get them in the right order one day  lol
 I spent time off and on s the evening went on in pointing out things she does that in making friends they will not like it and had her help me change it to things people would like......... 

She hates showering even though she does every day or other and she jumped in and out last night cause she was so anxious and I then told her in making friends they will not want to be friends if she is stinky... she went back and showered. it took her like 2 seconds to brush teeth and I then told her people don't like dirty teeth and stinky breath= ) 

I did not just talk of hygiene things.. we talked about sharing, no DEATH talk!!!!!!!!! Being a good loser if she doesn't win a game.............Would love to see the face of the person who beat her and the board goes flying and she says something like...... this game is for stupid people.. the only way you could beat me is if the game was created to allow everyone to win.. I am smarter than everyone and i wouldn't loose! She then would probably challenge them to chess... lolol

Anyway..................... I am Anxious.........Nervous............Hopefull!

Here is my Love Bug on her first day of second grade= )


Have an AWESOME Wednesday!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment