Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Aspergers? ODD, BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!! August 1, 2011

Happy Monday!!!

Darla's forecast.......  Too dang HOT!!


I woke up this morning trying to figure out what day it was.........I actually had to think, ok... Sat. I did this..... Sun. I did this................CRAP, It's Monday for real..........But you know what........I woke up so that is the first good thing lololol And that still is better than looking at the clock every morning and doing math in my head to try and figure out if I could sleep longer lolol Both are EW actually!

So this weekend some of it is a blur, My sister is in town and the girls have got to spend quite a bit of time with her which is nice for them and me!!!! Saturday was a bit crazy at the house, not really anything out of the normal ordinary for me until that afternoon...

PLEASE WHY CANT I QUIT SAYING THE WORDS "Minute" and Second" !!!!!!!!!!!!!  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It is like I want my blood pressure to go sky high!!!!!!! Am I on a mission to slowly kill myself.. Why wont i quit using those words?????????   OH and lets make it even WORSE!!!  Some place she got a kids meal this past week had a stop watch in it!!!!!!!!!!!!  So not only do I get the COUNT down, I get it real time and accurate........And of course you know it is sooooooooooooo much better when she says it has been 5.5 seconds rather than saying it has been 5 seconds........................YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!   Cant you see how that would be better??????   LOLOLOLOLOL 

Samarra is still on the death and dying stuff, so I have so say, it is getting OLD!!!!!!!!!!! Like i don't want to lie when she asks questions about certain things, but is this really a good topic for her to be in to...........ONCE again I will say , why cant it be cars, presidents, art???????????? Why DEATH???????

I mean I know we are suppose to encourage our children in their interst.. but does that include this???   LOLOLOL  Maybe I should get her some medical books on the body or something.........I dont know.....

So Saturday, we stayed inside most of the day and we had junk food for lunch and ice cream, which is not real normal for us so when dinner time came around I decided we would eat some veggies and fruit for dinner........Girls like it and it was easy so we had green beans and mandarin oranges.  Sounds good huh???????????  JEALOUS????????  LOLOL  OH you wont be.. read on= )

So I get the girls set up and my sister calls , they are on was back to house and so I step out to talk on the phone.......I had been out for about 3 min MAYBE.. and Samarra comes pounding on window saying Siahna is eating the rest of the oranges..........And I am looking at her like she lost her mind pounding like that and I say.........SO???   She says Come get her, I say why??  If you need something get daddy........ Well next thing i hear is daddy yelling!!!!!!!!!!   OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

MOM, got to go bye as i am running through door........... I walk in to see Siahna's face covered in blood, both hands dripping with blood and blood on her clothes..............I am in MOM , but panic mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am trying to figure out what happened......


Samarra is screaming and covering her ears and rocking and runs off to bedroom screaming , I don't know what she did in there but it was loud....  Siahna I am grabbing wipes as quick as I can so I can find the source of all this blood..........  NOT the face....................... .....................FINALLY..............Left hand middle finger is sliced open...........................Now I got to try and figure out how bad,

She did VERY well with me holding her finger and I just couldn't get the blood to stop, but finally it did............Samarra is still going strong, Lord knows doing what............... I hear her yelling about how she is worthless and she doesn't deserve to live, she should just die................That's awesome................She needs me and I cant go..............  SIGH............

Mom showed up a bit later, by this time Samarra was on couch not screaming just real down on herself.......her Uncle Jonathan is real good with her and he talked to her and she calmed down a bit..........

OK< finger bandaged, Samarra quiet..........mom gone, Jonathan gone...........Samarra on couch..........YUP, just like normal, when Samarra breaks down she gets so worked up emotionally it must hit all her nerves and the vomiting started............She did not do as much and was able to get back on the couch and she knew if she even moved or talked she would get sick so the rest of the night was very quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  yay for me!!!

Well that was just Saturday.........................Sunday we had some things come up, but you know Saturday is the winner of me remembering everything......................... Sunday blurs in and out, although I did go to chuch with my sister and out to dinner with a bunch of the family after and that was nice..................OHHHHHHHH  and my sister kept Samarra while I went to Walmart... no wonder I dont remember alot .........Walmart sucked the brain cells out.. I just walk around liek a zombie there!!!!!!!!!

I love my family, I love my friends and even this weekend was not on the list of worst ever  yet= )

Sometimes I really really just want to get away and have some me time, but you know, even with all the crazy, insane, wonderful mommy /daughter death talks...........I miss them when I am not with them.............I KNOW I miss them, but I also wonder if others are treating her ok also............ Even at church yesterday I went and checked on her like she was a baby  lolol  I guess I am so afraid of someone bullying her or picking on her.............And trust me just cause you are in a church doesn't mean it wont happen!!!  I must just be over-protective.................

I did take some pics this weekend ..............I am gettin groove back!!!

Here are some pictures of the girls with NO drama!!
 I did NOT do it mom!!!
 Bubble Guppies.............Look how they seem to have taken over my children!!  EVIL!!
 Almost smiling??? 
 The fake smile..
Have an AWESOME MONDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment