Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Aspergers...ODD.........INSANE MOM..........Pretty good days. July 29, 2011

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!

So I really wish it was payday again.....BOOOOOOOOOO   So I read a post from a friend on facebook, electric bill was over $500.00!!!!!!!! I am so praying mine is not!! I mean yes electric is good, but that seems like such a waste of money!!!!!!!!! Yes, I know I should be thankful, AND I AM!!!  But this keeps up, i will be one of the people with out it, then others will have to be thankful = )  I am going to have to get an inhaler, defib machine, SOMETHING ready when i see it i think.......lololol
YES thank you again= ) to all who let me know I did not post yesterday!  I am so glad I am missed...........However, have those of you who tell me... have you stopped to think on how routine-ish you seem to be in....lololol  I know a good doctor!!!   HAHAHAHA

Once again I say... sorry its gong to be a bit of a boring post kinda............but really if your upset about it.....YOUR MEAN!!!    lolol  That just means you want my life to be a living HELL!!!  Shame on you!!!  May the bottom of your foot itch today and you be in a place you cant scratch it......... OK lame I know... but I am just too sweet............So you think= )

Just so you know I had a partial ME day yesterday now mind you I had to go to a dr appt. but then I had lunch with my sis and very quickly turned into a pig!!!!!!  A cute one of course  lolol  So I am not going to go into TMI, but if you have ever had your bladder checked you KNOW what i had done yesterday... if you haven't......All i will say is.........Yes, it does hurt a bit............Yes, I felt like i looked like I was giving birth to an alien!!!!!!!!!   LOLOLOL   Look it up!

It also reminded me of my old boss....  He owns a liquor store in Moore and is well known for his marquee signs he puts up..... Bryan's Marquee 

So after that, went to my work and to eat, and by Samarra's new school and back to work.. from home= )  DeAnn has been with the kids quite a bit and Samarra thrives off attention mostly when your doing what she wants of course............It is like her interest are the only ones there should be and she is not interested in doing what others want......ASPERGERS.... lolol  And what is considered to be impatient to most is also an aspergers thing in that NOPE she is not going to wait on you and she will bug the taar out of you until she gets what she is wanting/ needing!!!!!!!!!!

So really the last few days have not been too bad, SOMEONE thought it would be a good idea to have a sleep over with the kids at moms with DeAnn...........Of course I said yes!!!!!!!!!!!   EVIL LAUGH!!!  And of course it went as expected........Samarra had to try and stick to her routine at home at moms and it want working out.....  She even said to my sister....."I knew this wasn't a good idea"   LOLOLOL  

I know I shouldn't laugh and I didn't in front of my sister, but it was funny to me  lol  Sorry DeAnn if your reading= )

Other than that, lets seeeeeeeeeeeee............uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm its been HOT!!!!!!!!!  I told a friend of mine who works in a car lot yesterday, "If it gets any hotter they are going to have to add some camels to their lot and put a FORD brand on their butt"  lololol  OK, I thought it was funny.........lolol

So I will venture off into the Lindauer weekend and hope all will be awesome!!!!!

Once again I say... sorry its boring post kinda............but really if your upset about it.....YOUR MEAN!!!    lolol  That just means you want my life to be a living HELL!!!  Shame on you!!! 

Mall pics!!





Have an awesome day!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment