Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Aspergers, Mean Sweet...I just created that term!!! July 25, 2011

GOOD MONDAY MORNING!!!

Wow, So how long has it been.. Since Thursday I think!! it seems life has gotten quite busy, or either I am less organized...hummmm OK, maybe both... lolol I definitely have been a bit side-tracked lately, with what I can not pin-point.

It seems the more I write this blog, the less issues Samarra has and the more I have.........HEY!! what the......... I am perfect hello......... LOLOL yeeeeaaaa, so that isn't true, but I actually do think that my reactions and things I do do and can effect some of Samarra's reactions to things.

So I am writing this and I am happy, so that should tell you instantly no one died these last few days, HOWEVER many injuries have taken place.

Siahna has two bruises on her forehead. Samrra has a hurt toe, and her head has hurt for two days since she hit it on something??? I have had a headache for two days because Siahna punched me right in my eyeball!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that hurts!!!

So this weekend was ok............Siahna is in the stage of, I will do whatever my sister tells me to do, and Samarra is using it to her advantage in the wrong way..... this weekend, I caught her......cause she is never too far from me telling her sister to Jump off couch, hit me, put things in her mouth that could choke her, giving her things she shouldn't have like pens and telling her to write on the wall. having her hit herself and hit her head on things, which she has two bruises from. Samarra finds great joy in this and laughs at it, and i get SOOOOOOOOOOO mad at her!! OH giving her knives.......... What the heck is that???

Here is the explanation to my word I made up..."Mean Sweet" She is being mean and is doing all of it in a very sweet voice and loving way to intice her sister into doing it. I have had to keep very close watch this weekend with her cause she is going to get her hurt..............And I go back again.. she doesn't think.............if Siahna as much as stubs her toe, Samarra freaks out and could cry for up to an hour screaming ...........She CANT handle the stress and anxiety of it.........And she is super protective of her for a while after!

We played some games, we had our own version of SOUL Train going on in the living room  lolol THANK GOD no cameras..........Why are mothers so dorky sometimes.........Maybe it is just me...LOLOLOL  HOWEVER, Aaron does say he thinks I have lost brain cells at times...  HA.... 

So the "MELTDOWN" factor has went down a lot, she has adjusted finally to the Summer schedule and like all asperger children, routine is VERY good..........I for one an thankful!!!!

I am not sure we will EVER have a day with out some kind of an issue, but you know what................One of two is better than ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!! So I guess I have Three weeks I HOPE to enjoy it and then School will start and my life will be another nightmare for a while and we will adjust= )

So I was horrible at pictures this weekend so you get oldie but goodies again..............



Today will be an AWESOME DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment