Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Aspergers How do I know when I am insane.. Do insane people know it??? July 14, 2011 14, 2011

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!!

It was only 76 degrees on my way to work, I thought I was going to freeze to death in the car!!!!!! lol So,  I know I was lazy and didn't post yesterday, but it was a quite busy day. But I am back.

I AM GOING TO RANT A MOMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! To be honest, this non cussing person wants to when it comes to this, but I am not sure I even could and it sound right  lolol

So I think I am a good parent and I try to do what is the best fo rmy kids and I feel like knowledge can help me so I have been trying to use the internet as a source of information on how to help Samarra.........I GIVE UP!!!!!!!! Why the HECK do people focus on the negative more than the positive????    So this is what I learn........

Asperger kids...........
Probably wont get married
Has one of the highest suicide rates
Wont have a lot of friends
Job opportunities are low in most fields

WELL GUESS WHAT.............All ya'll "professional's" Can kiss my bootay! Maybe if they would not do their stupid studies to see how some turn out and use that money to encourage and teach then it wouldn't happen that way.  Keep your stupid statistics for those who let others decide their fate and are followers!!!!!!  BE A LEADER!!!! Dang, I hate when people here things and then go into the mode of  self pity and think doom is the ultimate outcome........HELLO???......... You think it and it will be........ DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!!!! So with my rant out.... Those of you out there looking for answers, don't rely on others............you know your child, find positive reinforcement.........Even doctors, sometimes are focused more on pills than dealing with the actual situation.........GEEZE.  OH, and one last thing...........Don't label your child as NOT NORMAL. We all have issues............... Samarra asked me just yesterday.........  MOM, why does my brain work different than others?..............

Here is my response to that.


The same reason why Elizabeth is allergic to chocolate and peanut butter, the same reason why mommy likes to clean and you don't, the same reason you don't like mustard and daddy does..........We are ALL different and we ALL have to learn to adjust to our own things......... True some are harder than others, but we learn to understand and cope with it.


She says to me........That is a great explanation mom, I am going to use that.....  LOLOL

So the last few days have been kind of mild, I think I am learning from myself on how to lower the amount of drama and stress that comes up on a daily basis..........NO i didn't say it was all gone!

OR.......OR........, I could have WENT INSANE FOR REAL and I am in another world mentally where I just don't care= ) lolololol OMGosh scary.......would I really know if I did or not??? HAHAHAHA

You know the night wouldn't be complete with out counting and the wonderful mother daughter discussions about death.............GOOD times...lol Here is the one that came out of nowhere last night.........

Samarra: I like graves
Mom:You like what?
Samarra:I like graves
Mom:What are you talking about... (I just wanted to make sure we were on same page... lol...........HERE WE GO AGAIN)
Samarra: Mom, think about it, is there more than one GRAVE?
Mom: Well I was just checking.. So why do you like graves?
Samarra: Cause you bury dead people in them.
Mom: OK..........And you like this why?
Samarra: Like you.
Mom: I am not dead
Samarra: Well you will be
Mom: True, but I hope for not a long time......
Samarra: But when you do it will be cool to put you in a grave
Mom: Nice Samarra
Samarra: Well then I can come visit you
Mom: I am not going for a long time, but ok..
Samarra: We could have spitting contests
Mom: What when I am dead?
Samarra: No me and Siahna when we can come visit you.
Mom: hmmmm
Samarra: Well we would miss you I am sure, but at least you would be in a grave.
Mom: I decide I don't want to talk about my death anymore so I stop asking questions............But you know, at least she said she would miss me lolol

Precious memories I carry with me= ) HAHAHAHA

Ok, so the update on the new Therapist and the new social class is not as exciting as it may sound.... It was the first one, and she always enjoys or does well in first situations...........it is when she develops a certain routine out of it that things become an issue........ The therapist said her biggest concern is the self image Samarra has........... She is soooooooo down on herself and I know it, and I give her a lot of positive feedback and it seems to do nothing for her... maybe I can learn from the therapist as well= )

So we have played moon doh for a couple days. Somehow moondoh became the perfect thing for throwing across the room when I walk out!!!! But I guess it gives me something to clean... lolol













I then got out Elefun for the girls to play with... you know the game where the elephant trunk blows out fake butterflies and they have nets to catch them????????

Well my lovely daughters decided to play something different......

Here are my kids in training to rob a bank....... Siahna started it and i was cracking up!!!!!!















LOL have a great day!!!!!!!!

LOVE HARD AND LOVE OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment