Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Aspergers Meltdown with pictures this time!!! Negativity...blah! July 8, 2011

Happy Friday............ And my payday!!!

Darla's thought: So I was on my way to work and I thought of something............ Negative promotes negative, but positive doesn't always promote positive....... Isn't that weird how negative and frowns and bad attitudes spread like wild fire, but smiles get scoffed at and don't spread as easy???  I thought at that moment that my blog is so negative sometimes and I just want everyone to know that yes, my life is a bit stressful and some days to others I may have no reason to smile.. But I try to focus on the positives of EVERYTHING and I don't walk around looking like the world has ended or like my life is horrible...  It isn't...I have a job, a house, food, clothes, two beautiful children, a great family and friends. Is there more that isn't an object??? So as you may be reading this and some of the things you read spark an emotion in you or an unhappy thought............please make sure you smile and let it go.......  We can start the happy virus if we wanted to= )

OK now on to small hell night  lololol

I pull in the driveway...........its hot..........I go in the house and change clothes, I go from shiek to freak in my clothing choice   HAHAHAHA  No its true............. I go next door and it happened....................

Samarra: Can we stay for dinner with Mimi?
Me: Honey did Mimi ask us to?
Samarra: No but we stayed for dinner the other night so we will tonight
Me: It doesn't work like that honey..
Samarra: But I want to stay, Mimi doesn't mind and we did the other night, i just really need to stay here to eat.
Me: Stress level went up 1000% I know whats coming.. Mom is sitting down in playroom, no dinner on table which tells me mom has not planned on us being there for dinner.......... GOD HELP ME !
Samarra: Mimi, can we stay for dinner, i need to.
Mimi: Honey I havent even thought about dinner, just give me a minute
Me: Whispers to mom........Just tell her no, we know what is gooing to happen lets get it overwith.. im getting stressed out waiting for it.
Samarra: So can we Mimi
Me: Honey we are going to go home and eat.. lets get ready..Mimi does not need more work, she needs some rest time...
Samarra: But I need to eat here, we ALWAYS eat here.
Me: UM, no we ate here one day in the last month.. come on lets get our stuff
Samarra: MIMI???
Mimi: No honey I will go to your house for a minute and you can eat there, I will bring the popcorn chicken ok?
Me: Yea that sounds good huh Samarra.
Samarra: But I need to sit at Mimi's table!
Me: Ok, I am done playing............Samarra we are going home, get your stuff and lets go.
Samarra: I cant.. I need to stay here and eat.........I need to, i need to, i need to , I need to, I need to....
Me: Sigh
Samarra: Screaming, kicking throwing herself on couch, pillow on face screaming loud!!!!!
Siahna: Baby Crying now............She gets stressed out when Samarra gets so loud.. and she starts hitting her head on things on purpose..........WOW this is lovely.......... I have been home about 10 min now.........

 So I am always posting lovely pictures of my kids.. well I decided here is one of Samarra on couch screaming...  No you don't get a full picture cause it is a photo, but if you ever doubted me.....lololol

Samarra on Mimi's couch on the playroom screaming like you never heard!

So I get stuff together and end up almost dragging her home only for her to get worse at home and the full blown part started.. no pics of this sorry...lol

So I get dinner together and get the girls to the table...........meltdown or not, I make or drag Samarra to where she is suppose to be and here she is at the table......... You don't get to see the legs flying or the sound of what is coming out of her mouth....She is not in our world at the moment......... Look at her face and see the classic arm folding which goes from this to holding her head.

Notice Elizabeth is eating peacefully as though Samarra is not even there, and Siahna is as well on the other side......

I just let her do her thing until she was done...........She sat up and ate everything, had a popsicle and the night continued on.

Oh I made the mistake of saying "a second" and "a minute" a few times, and she tried the we play games all the time thing, but we got through it a lot better than the dinner thing...........

I want to add a positive thing she is, she is sooooo loving, she has so many emotions to share with people..... Give her a chance and you will feel loved! 

Happy Happy JOY JOY.....................  What show???


I just cant leave this with ewe pictures only so here is an oldie but goodie for you!!! Samarra at 9 months old........Look at the fro!
 Have a wonderful day and share a smile!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment