Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Aspergers, Up and Down.... Barbie blood bath!! July 11, 2011

Happy Monday!

Well......made it through a whole weekend!  I can tell your so proud...lolol

So My Friday night I had a date night with the girls... LOL you thought I might actually say I went out with out them........YEA....I am pretty sure it has been since August 31, 2004 since I have done that!   I really need to get out........But whatever..........I got home and took the girls to a new Italian place in Midwest City called Napoli's........I really liked it, I will go back... The girls liked it also and the prices are decent= )  Always a good thing.. BUT I had a wimgo deal voucher that I got $ dollars of food with!!!!!!!  Don't you wish you had one???

Wimgo deals

Here are the girls....



After Dinner, my continued date consisted of going to Walmart..........OH fun......... But I managed to spend less than I usually do!!  WOO HOO

The cashier was talking about something the prices are lower right now cause of something......But he also talked about how he was this and that and IQ off the chart and wanted to save the world.........So I am  not sure if all of it was true or not.......As I watched him the thought came to my head.........If he says he wants "World Peace" I am going to crack up!!!!!!!!!!   About that time Samarra says to him. I bet my IQ is higher than yours is........... He looking at a 6 year old, says...I am sure you are very smart taking no offense to it...............FUNNY thing is....She is most likely right!  LOLOL

So we went home, got the girls settled down and the night was pretty good...........No meltdowns nothing all night.

Saturday, CAN IT GET HOTTER????  So I decided yup I will put up the MEGALATRON slip and slide my mom thought up.........My mom is so AMAZING and creative!

So here is the recipe for it.....

-Long rope,
-Get 12 to 14 swimming noodles with the hole down the middle.
-String rope through all of them and lay it out long on grass.
-Buy a role of the clear/white industrial strength plastic
-Open it up and double lay it on top of the noodles
-Put slide at the high end
-Start filling with water....The noodles hold the water in about 2 in. deep, they also keep all children on the slide, no mud!!! Now, it is real hot so we did keep the sprinkler on at the same time and I put a little hut at the end for the baby to play in as well...  SAFETY you know... But her poor little white skin, she had on long sleeves and long pants and 75+ sun screen..

And that is the recipe for fun.... Here it is.

 Unlike most slip and slides this one was used for over 2 hours...... It is nice to be able to lay in the water also. = )

So this day prior to going outside, Samarra is very anxious so we have a few issues with keeping her calm while the baby napped... She gets so extremely overly excited and does the African dance and is just a MAJOR pain..........Yes, I said my daughter is a pain, hey I know you all know what I am saying and you have said it to about someone.............you just don't say it.....LOLOLOL.......She asked me every minute or informs me that each minute has passed. UGGGGG... jumps on things, gets loud........... and the countdown.......... Anyway, it was not a break down for her but I almost had one........

YAY...........she quit asking me about the slip and slide............listen to that.......quiet..............AHHHHHH

OH CRAP wait........that is bad, i forgot....  Here I go............... OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a total BLOOD BATH!!!!!!

The barbies have died a horrible death.............Samarra has taken.. yes, naked barbie and colored her with a red marker and when asked what she is doing, she says........I making it look like she has been cut up in a bunch of pieces........................  My response to this is................NICE Samarra.. That's awesome.........Gross and I take the marker and walk off............Samarra says what??  It was fun.........         I just kept walking.......I am not sure I want to know why, don't ask and don't get an answer........  lol

Yes, I forgot to take a pic, but I will tomorrow= )

So now on to Sunday and guess what She knows she is going to the swimming pool with the church and daddy tonight.....................So I am going to make this short, from 11 a.m. until she went that night, every 1 to 2 minutes she asked about it, made a comment about it, ask if she was still going and repeat all day long...........I did go on my room for like 10 min at one point and closed the door and told her she was not allowed to open my door or she would not go.............it worked!!!!!!

I got to play with the baby for a bit while they were gone so I took a couple pics of her... here she is= )


So she had a BLAST and hasn't quit talking about it since then.

Overall the weekend was pretty close to perfect!

Have a Wonderful day!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment