Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Aspergers Pinch me !!! Am I dreaming??? July15, 2011

Happy Happy Friday to you!!!  Happy Happy Friday to you!!!

That was a song in case you didn't know to the birthday song on OETA Sprout with Chica= ) And most of you probably still don't know...LOLOL  That is one of those random moments I break out in a child song! Random yes, but often at home and at work..  HEHE

OK, So really PINCH, BITE, HIT me or something, cause i think I may be asleep........
 
If I am I am going to mad as heck, cause I already got ready for work and I don't want to do it again........ And you are asking why??????

Last night I had no emotional issues come up!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know how it happened but it did...............

So for those of you who relate and those who follow and know.............................it is time for me to do the HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The happy dance should be kept completely in house.............Why do the kids look at me funny???   HUM...  lolol        You remember when you were younger watching your mom or dad and thinking they were total geeks/weirdos/an embarrassment to society????  I am one of them now! And my children would be right. I fit in all those categories and I am proud and don't care, which makes it worse cause I will do the craziest things just to see their reaction and it is fun!

I did make up a song about poopy diapers last night= )  Samarra says to me.. Look at you mom your a song writer........ I think it is not going to go platinum, but the girls sure liked it and laughed and it was the #1 on our chart all night!!  lol

We did have time issues, routine issues just a little and some sensitivity issues, but I think I am used to all that. Doesn't mean I don't have moments of great anxiety, but its ok.

First one was about dinner of course, i am not quick enough to get dinner ready. I walk in to get the girls and Samarra comes running up, no Hi mom, no mommy!!!, no i missed you, no I love you...........But her usual.. whats for dinner, is it ready? I say no and She says I am going home and making dinner........ I am like Samarra you better not.... She says it is almost 5:45 we are late and i am going to make dinner.. bye and she is out the door..........Thank God we live next door or I probably would have to pick her up hitch hiking!

So here is a small panic moment........CRAP...........come on girls we have to hurry, I am thinking what is my kitchen going to look like........... So we hurry and get home and I was able to stop the disaster of July 14, 2011..............Only thing she had out so far was cheese, tortillas, and eggs, and milk..........Well at least it was healthy!!  LOL So I went with it.. I make ham and cheese tortilla wraps... Pretty good actually.

That really was the biggest challenge of the night......

I still need to go to Time Anonymous Recovery Classes......... I just cant quit saying "just a second" or "Just a minute"     Then when I do say it i stumble all over my words trying to say something different before she starts counting. uggggggggg.    


I do know one thing right off that helped alot was they played with daddy more than usual last night, so I had help when I normally don't.

So Sorry for the boring blog post today, but trust me, I would rather not HAVE to vent/post.. whatever this is... therapy... lolol

Here are some oldie but goodies= )



Have an awesome Friday, and Be safe this weekend !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment