Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Aspergers Day with Nanna. July 1, 2011

Happy Friday!!!

It is the holiday weekend!!!  I will try to get one and update during this time, depends on the kids  lol

So I think I might be insane. have you ever heard the saying..."She/He lives for drama" or something to that effect? Well Samarra was at her Nanna's last night and i had like this lost feeling in me.. Could it be...sure , yes it could.. why not... who could be mistaken.........  BWHAAAA  OK WHAT MOVIE???  Anyway... I missed her= (

I waited until her Nanna was in the house....  We came home and Samarra didnt know she was leaving, so she did her normal digging for anything to eat... 

Me: What are you doing?
Samarra: Making dinner
Me: Um, No your not
Samarra: Yes, I am making dinner it is time to eat...
Me: Samarra .. come here I need to tell you something
Samarra: On counter getting food out of cabinet.
Me: Samarra get down and come here....
Samarra: Getting mad, no it is time to eat..
Me: Samarra your not eating here
Samarra: Crying..... folded hands.... it is time to eat.. but she walks to me anyway...
Me: Samarra your leaving with Nanna to spend the night.

OMGosh all hell breaks loose..................I just cant describe this honestly....... She is so overwhelmed with emotion that she looks like she isn't controlling her body and the screams and shrieks and the flying through the house and lets go , come on Nanna lets go.. can we go now, lets go, we are suppose to be leaving........ I know I have described the weird dance thing she does that looks like something out of national geographic..............WEIRD!!

So night was quiet, me and Siahna hung out and played.. she is so cute and calm with out Samarra here. yes she is fat, and maybe why she is so calm.. LOLOLOL  but we just chill mostly  lol.

OMGOSH  here is a picture of the smile WE see at home.. I finally got one!!!!!!!!  SEE i told you guys she smiled!!!!!

How cute is that...................!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so one thing her sister taught her is to never let me out of her site  lol... I go to take trash out, this is what i get to see  lol

So the night like I said was sooooooooooooooo slow, and sooooooooooooo drama free.......

I get up get ready for work , leave for work and I apparently missed a call, but have a message.. It's Samarra!!!   YAY.. I missed her!!

Here is message.... Mom, what are you doing, I am trying to call you and you didn't answer, I will try to call back and if you don't answer I am going to beat you up when i get home so answer your phone... love you.

You ever get REAL excited about something and all of a sudden something slams the door on your happy?  YEAH................

Anyway= )  It's Friday and I am happy!!!!!  I love my girls no matter what.. and on to the holiday!!

BE SAFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment