Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Aspergers July 8 extra post.. Live my life through him for a minute.

BONUS POST

So I saw this video today and it is VERY similar to our dinners at times not 100% the same, he is a bit more vocal, and she doesn't say "no" as much...But she does say it.........She knows i loose my mind when she does. lololol...... And she is so much like me too!  Just go with the flow.....

Not all our dinners are like this........This scenario is only when she is agitated about something else first, or maybe not hungry  or she doesn't want to eat what she has been given. This scenario NEVER happens in public either, I don't know why, BUT THANK GOD IN HEAVEN it doesn't!  lololol


Dinner with an autistic/ asperger child

No comments:

Post a Comment