Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Aspergers, Does medicine hurt or help... hummm July 18, 2011

GOOD MORNING !!!!!!

Today is going to be a wonderful day...... today is going to be a wonderful day............JOIN ME  Today is going to be a wonderful day..............  OK, now tap your heels three times................Is it happening yet??? 

HAHAHA, of course it will be= )

OH, better late than never... Here is Blood Bath Barbie 


I did try to put clothes on her so she wouldn't look so EW, but still looks grose  lolol

So this weekend I think a MAJOR catastrophe might have happened cause i don't remember a lot of it.....I am pretty sure I have blocked it out...............I GUESS maybe it was just a good weekend? Could it be ???????? I do remember only three times that i had to step in with my MOMMY POWER, but other than that pretty good.

So I forgot to give her her pills this weekend, I think i wasa just all out of it or something... BUT, so here is my observations...

-She goes NON stop.
-She was quite a bit more verbal than usual and she has this HIGH pitched squeal that she does A LOT!!!!!!!!! You know the kind that when you hear it makes a person's FIGHT OR FLIGHT kick in and i want to do anything to make it stop. OH that's only me???  oops lol  maybe I need a headset.........I did think about putting it on this weekend.
-She is unable to handle emotional situations a lot less, she reacts with the rocking and ears covered when something gets too emotional for her......This usually is related to excitement.
- Her anxiety level is quite a bit higher and she verbalizes things more, meaning we talked about death a bunch more than usual. YAY for me!!!!!!!!!!
-She is quite a bit more aggressive in her approach meaning she comes to hug, it is a lunge from across the room and she wont let go even when you cant breath .. I have to push her away........

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some good things. about not taking the meds.

-She is more active
-She doesn't express herself in a lower self esteem that i noticed which portrays a higher confidence level of thinking.
-She doesn't cry as much randomly.

So my question is, aren't the pro's a little better than the Con's............I don't know, I am tired as all heck today cause of the amount of energy and destruction, but she seemed happier.............HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So Samarra went to her first MOVIE at the theater this weekend... Winnie the Pooh....  She was so very nervous about going.........We planned out taking her headset and we planned out the whole thing before we left and we went over the schedule at least ten times, then she walked around and repeated the schedule probably another 50 times or more. We then had to write them down on a piece of paper and she put it in her shirt like she had on a bra..........

BWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   LOLOLOLOLOL  Yes I do put like a dollar here and there in there if my hands are full and cant get to pocket, or purse  .lololol  so she puts the paper in her top... lol and it falls to floor....

OK, she got herself ll worked up cause of the schedule, this weekend was about writing things down.. She had to question each step of the schedule and she would get herself worked up to the point of not being able to handle the emotions of it and she would drop down and start rocking and holding her ears and speaking under her breath  and if her sister got near she would get mad and push her away.. then she would ask something about the schedule and then this went on for a few hours prior to time to go..........

I was REALLY questioning my decision to go, but it has to happen sometime!!! 

AND WE ARE OFF!!!

So I hope we will stick to the steps  cause I made the schedule according to how mom said we would do it.

Drive to Bricktown.
Park the car
Get tickets
Go to the bathroom, while Mimi gets popcorn and drink.
As we walk she is squeezing my hand as if she is in labor !!!!!!!!!! She says to me in the most shaky voice you have heard.............I think this was a bad idea.......I should have stayed home with the baby.........
I told her...........But you know what... you are doing it and it is all ok and we are on  a schedule and if we don't like it, we just get up and leave, no big deal right??

She says right and we go to the bathroom............... I had to hold her hand in the stall............blah.. but ok whatever.......

Went in theater and got a seat on the first step of the incline. Samarra does NOT do stairs. And we got settled in............Nice quiet music playing.........

And then previews and the Sound check part came on, The look of HOLY TERROR hit her face and with headset grabbed her ears and my arm at same time and I swear her eyes looked as if someone was ripping her apart limb by limb.........

I was lucky to have her looking at me at this time and I was like its over now............. WHEW.. The actual movie started and well it wasn't loud as I thought it might be, so the rest went GREAT!!!!!!!!!!


SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides me loosing my temper over her counting when I spoke a couple times, and her trying to commit suicide by jumping off the cabinets which her sister was trying to copy...........OH and the fact that, i have 2 or 3 bruises where she ran at me so hard i got knocked down......... Not a bad weekend!!!!!!

OH Did I mention Siahna has not talked yet and she is almost 2?????????????? Well you will be so happy to know that she now has a pretty good vocabulary going thanks to Samarra.

Siahna's vocabulary now:
Dada, came first, BOO i hate him for that  lolol
Ba.. for ball
She whisper poo poo, you know what that's for .
Dira, for diarrhea
Fot for fart
Bup for burp
BOOO
Shi Shi  for sissy
Mama........................THANK YOU FINALLY!!!!!!!

A mother has to be proud!!!!!!!!              UGGGGGGGG

I have two boys in girls bodies.............. Both of them with their daddy do all the above freely and they all three bust out laughing when one does.............. I am going to need some serious money to retrain them as ladies!!!!!!!!

OK well got to go to work..... If i missed something from this weekend, it is because most is a blur!

Here are some cute ones

YES, I am more cool than you will EVA be!!!
 Samarra, in her new social class, she is in the girl group in the back under the coolest swing!
 Samarra got her hair "DID" this weekend............WHEW three hours just gone!  She does well though... Poor baby was begging for Tylenol by 8 pm.....Those out there who know about getting your hair braided, know what I am talking about there..........The hurt sneaks up on ya!
 Siahna chillaxin in MY chair!
Have a wonderful day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment