Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Aspergers, My mother is wonderful! July 6, 2011

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!

OK, as I am sure you all are thinking about it.................I a mso upset about the court ruling on the little Caylee case= (
I believe in reasonable doubt, but seriously? She gets nothing??? She has to be severely mentally ill to be able to function as she did in that months time. We ALL have trying times with our kids, but have you ever even let the thoughts causing danger to them?????? UM NO!

I will never watch read anything that may be produced by anyone where she may benefit. And honestly anything produced will be speculation only....we don't know the truth. WELL, we do know the truth, but it will not be produced in truth.

I am sad as I am every day for any child who is not loved and allowed to be a child and does not have someone to love them the way they should be loved. Remember to hug your children every day and let them know you love them= )

So you want to know why my mother is so awesomely wonderful???  She made dinner last night!!!  This prevented all issues of me getting dinner ready! Samarra is excited and loves her Mimi's cooking!

I get to hear quite often, "this is not how Mimi makes it" and then proceeds to tell me how it is suppose to be... lol  I don't mind at all though.. she is a darn good cook!!! She is the MASTER of improvising!

So this started the night off awesome and we went home and she played with Siahna real well..... No drama all night..... I played hide and seek with them and found the best spot ever and had like 12 minutes alone!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL, I had decided I was never coming out.....and then I was found.. After i thought I so should have just come out so they didn't know where my spot was... OH WELL = )

The night went off with out a ounce of drama..........AWESOME night....... I want to rewind and do it again... lol

I did talk to my friend on the phone last night and realized something though. I write this blog and I am able to share details and sometimes I share emotions, but when I speak the words out loud I start to cry........I wonder if speaking them makes them more real to me??????  Curious...

Well the week is half over and most of us are busy catching up, so I will keep it short and be back tomorrow... Hopefully I will have nothing to write about tomorrow too!!!!!!!!  

Another OLDIE BUT GOODIE= )

Samarra with her hair straitened one time.. with her cousin Nini

Siahna looking all intelligent= )

 Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment