Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Aspergers, ODD... July27, 2011

Happy Happy Wednesday to YOU!

Darla's weather.......HOT as HAITI's!! 

So I leave work yesterday and I am on my way home and for whatever reason the radio was not on and about 5 min into my drive I notice I am singing.........OK, so this is good, I must be happy= )     What am I singing??? The Dora song!!!!!!!!!!! I was quite into it also!!!   LOLOLOL    I also find myself singing Norman Chrysler Jeep and Dodge commercial!!!!!!!!!!!  WWWWWWHHHHHYYYY!!!!!!!

So I then begin to speak to myself, I said why am I singing that............ and say I am such a dork..........then I realize I am talking to myself.. then i am like doh.......   OMGosh HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It has happened, I am loosing it!!!!!!

OK RADIO TIME!!!      WHEW the distraction made me normal again  lolol     AND I wonder why my daughter has challenges!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

So I get home, my sister is in town from Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See if you can guess how Samarra is reacting to this. EXTREME EXCITEMENT!!!!! OK, understandable, I am excited as well, but i just don't jump around like an African bush dancer and scream a lot!  LOLOLOL  Although I have often wondered if I could even do this......I might try one day  lol, but I will not tell you about it  HAHAHAHA

NOTE: Don't try African dance in the house, floor only has crawl space under, might fall through the floor!

So it starts, Samarra has decided we will all go to eat at our house for dinner and over the next ten minutes maybe kept repeating, interrupting and just driving us insane...........I had to point out  to everyone. 1. I just worked all day. 2. it will take some time to prepare a meal for eight. 3. I don't even have stuff at the house to do this with...  I don't USUALLY even eat dinner. So that is not going to happen!     Then it changes to going out to eat.......... So we ended up going to Chedder's in MWC, which is pretty good I might say= ) Well, i did say... lol

So with my sister in town she came over and played with kids while I cleaned of course... you know me have to clean, Didn't have as much time as I usually do, but my house was acceptable enough for me to go to sleep ok. = )  It is funny watching an adult and 4 kids play hide and seek in my house of about 1100 square feet with a pretty open layout.  lolol Not really an optimal place to play that, but I think me vacuuming helped... I was the distraction= ) You know I do what I can when I can= )  lolol

OK, back to this ODD thing.... SOOOOOOOO yesterday I was putting blame on me, which I still take some responsibility..............BUT it is important to know....She does KNOW what she is doing...........but she cant always control what she is doing like most can...........So that is part of my big task is to retrain her ways of processing things..........Along with learning that all actions even small have a consequence............It is going to be tough, and I must say as much as I dread it for a bit, I am anxious for the turn around.

So Samarra knows cat is out of bag a bit now and she is showing more of her intelligent side again, rather than playing off as an innocent child who just doesn't understand  lolol   She says to me last night...........mom, Do you think the mom on 19 Kids and Counting will have anymore children.........I said.. I don't know........She says, well I am pretty sure her uterus has had quite a bit of strain on it and I think she should probably not.     I told her that is a good point...........lol

Later she says.......Mom, Do you think the kids of the lady who died are ok???  I said, who?  She said the lady who died last year who had 8 kids. I said honey I dont even remember that..........She says... It was on the news mom and in the paper, you work there you should know!!!!  I said I am sorry hon I don't remember...........She says.. That is because you don't use your brain right and I can remember things more than you...........And why doesn't the paper even give us an update, its like they tell a open ended story...........  

THEN............Tries a little sarcastic put down on me, which I quickly told her UM NO MAAM!!!!!!!!!  She says.........I bet you don't even remember your name......  EXQUEEZE ME???


WOW, so I did miss this, but I didn't.........This I am better than you talk is part of it and i guess we will be addressing that..............it is one of those moments where you want to say... You know what you may have a higher IQ, but i can still whoop your butt!!!!!!!!!!  LOLOLOLOL

So just with her telling me about the mother who died, and her memory.........It occurred to me, Samarra remembers everything, that means she is constantly carrying around every bad thing she has ever heard or read in the paper.........OMG, that has to be horrible, no wonder she never wants to be alone and has a fear of death and dying............. Poor thing= )

Ok well the night had a few issues of course with the asperger side of life........ mostly time issues and out of routine issues.........But trust me, I will soon be the best expert I can be on knowing what is what!!!!!!!!!

So if you didn't think I was insane before , I believe I might be headed that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I am SOOOOO Slacking in the picture department!!!

Some more OLDIES!!



Have an AWESOME DAY!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment