Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Aspergers Stop asking please!!!! July12, 2011

Good Morning!!!!!!!


Darla's weather report................. It's Hot at HECK!!!!!!!!!!!! With water for air!

If you work outside, be careful!

Get a baby pool!!!



Yes, little perfect me who is so sweet and loving and never ever gets upset................Um yes that's  me...lolol lost it last night for like 3 seconds............lolol AND..........AND..........I yelled!!!!!!! OH THE SHAME  !  um NOT.

Why is it when that happens I look back instantly and realize how stupid i was and its kinda embarrassing lolol BUT, I don't feel bad about it at least not 100% because I control myself well and if i lost it, I must have needed it. So whats done is done......... You should have seen the looks on everyone's faces.. that was funny......I am sorry, it shouldn't be, but it was SORRY = (

So here is why....... I will really try to cut this short, but take what I am about to say and make this last from 5:30 until 7:30....


I got home and went to get the girls.....Samarra instantly asks to play a game......DON'T EVER say YES right then, or she will drag you down to play instantly......I am not stupid, so I say We will see after dinner and straitening up ok? She is ok with this...  YAY!

She runs home, we are having roast, carrots and potatoes for dinner.......I finish up and get home only to find out she has already made herself mini pizzas and has started to eat them.........UGGG  this with in less than 5 minutes. OH well, I will get Siahna's dinner ready and here it goes.........over the next 2 hours Samarra says one or more of the following combination's to me even though i may be making dinner, eating, going to the restroom, babies bath...doesn't matter......

Can we play the game now
Lets play the game now
I have never played a game in a long time
The last time we played a game was Sunday at 2:04................(Heaven forbid she not remember the 04)
No one ever wants to play a game with me
Are you ready to play the game
Will you get the game out now
Crying.. lets play now, i need to play the game now

There were others I am sure, but you get the picture.............these were ALL said with in one..MAYBE two minutes of each other, so don't think i told her in just a bit and then tried to forget about it... Oh and some of this involved her dragging on me while I am trying to put stuff up from making dinner... and her trying to shove more food in her sisters mouth than she should to make her hurry and eat......

Well it was 7:30 and I was finally ready to play the game and I sat down and started to say what game..........She flipped out cause I sat down and started to get all crazy, and THEN IT HAPPENED.. I wish there was a sound effect I could have put to those words.. would have sounded cool............

Anyway. I Yelled, for me, but also to get her back to our reality OK, LETS PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole house went quiet and both girls were staring at me like , well I don't know really...But I do have to say again, they did have funny looks on there face. SORRY AGAIN!

I set the game up and Siahna is grabbing all the pieces and stuff and we begin to play.........LESS THAN TWO MINUTES INTO GAME, Samarra says.......This is not as fun as I wanted it to be, I dont want to play.. we should wait until Siahna is older so she can play with us and not destroy the game.

ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS?????????? UGGGGG


So not in mood to play myself, I put the game up and go lay on the bed, girls like to power slam on my body for some reason when I do this. Samarra also uses this opportunity to instruct Siahna to hit me.. which I will not allow ever ever ever ever............. Did i say ever?  Ok good.. So I tell Samarra STOP doing that.Why would you do that.. She says.................................Cause I want you to hurt................  Sigh........I ask her why she wants that and of course the answer is because it is funny..............Samo samo...............I am sorry I don't feel like this conversation tonight..........On to baths.

Well the rest of the whole hour of the night went pretty well...............And really if you look back the night wasn't horrible, just IRRITATING!!!! But nothing I cant survive = )

Yes, I forgot to take a picture of Blood Bath Barbie............But I will leave you with some cute ones= )




We go to the new therapist today....Wish us luck, update will come= )

Have a HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment